English teacher training course in Malta?

Hi, I'm moving to Malta in a few months, and I was wondering if there are any English teacher training programmes in Malta that I could possibly take while I am there. I am interested in a career change, and I'd like to gain a qualification to teach English as a second language. Does anyone know of any program in the field?

Hi,

There are several schools that offer TEFL and also CELTA courses every few months. I don't want to recommend any specific courses but if you want details send me a private message.

Regards
Ricky

Hi, I was in Malta a couple months ago, and I actually completed the CELTA course. I booked my course through a company called StudyCELTA; they offer the CELTA courses in different locations around the world including Malta.  The Cambridge University CELTA Certificate was recommended to me because it offers the best training out of all the other English teacher training programmes available in the market, and from what I know now language schools generally prefer teachers with the CELTA qualification when hiring new teachers.  I had a few job offers from different language schools around the world after I completed the course; however, I was lucky enough to find a job at one of the language schools in Malta this summer.  Overall, my experience with StudyCELTA and the CELTA course I took in Malta was excellent, so I guess that you should check them out, see studycelta.com. Good luck!