City tour and travel information-I would love to help

Hello, my name is Thu Nguyen, currently living in Hochiminh city.I would love to help you all who wants to travel/live in Hochiminh city and around Vietnam.

I just want to make friends with people and help them a little bit especially who first come to Vietnam.If it's convinient, I'll take you around the city and areas nearby for free.Not for any profit,just being friendly.

I've lived in Saigon for 6 years and have traveled around Vietnam recently.If you have any questions(hotels,travel information,transport,places,airport,basic Vietnamese lessons...) just PM me.

Dont be hesitated to ask.I'm willing to help as long as you're not gonna take advantage of me or something similar.

Hi Thu Nguyen!

Welcome to the forum!

Armand

Hello,

My name Quynh Anh. I aslo willing to help if you need and support from my side about travel in Vietnam. I'm living in Vung Tau - seaside City, not really far from Ho Chi Minh. If you have time, take a tour to my hometown and I'm willing to show you how beauty it is. Of course 100% free. Just make friend!

Hi Thu Nguyen,

Nice to meet you. May we make friends because it seems we have same purpose here.

You can contace me via email [email protected]. Should note something to let me recornigze who you are. Tks and good night