Looking for friends in Dalian . Busco amigos en Dalian

Hola everyone!
My name is Ann and i've been living in Cuba for years . Im a native chinese and speak spanish ,english and chinese .This August , i'm going back to China and to study in the universidad of Dalian . (Universdad de lenguas extranjeras )
I know nothing about this city , so i want to meet some friends there and practice our languages together!
Me gusta la musica , el cine , bailar , viajar y conocer gente ~

Saludos a todos !

Hi xywar817!

Welcome to Expat.com :)
I hope you will make many new contacts on the site!

Regards
Armand

Hie, Well Dalian is a very nice city u see. I have been here for about a month or so, and before coming to the place i too had lot of apprehensions about it. However, after coming here i realized is a really comfortable place to live. The most important thing is that the people here are very warm and welcoming. A great weather with lots of beautiful places to go around..i think ita makes Dalian just a beautiful city!

Hi, Ann!

I am so happy that you are going to Dalian and welcome! I am a native Chinese and I am a 大连人. Like most people say that Dalian is a beautiful city, sometimes has the traffic problesms. It's a good place for traveling. I think you will have a good time in Dalian! This is my email: [email protected]

Again, welcome!

Thanks for your information ~so you like this city very much~I'll be there soon~maybe someday we can meet there ~

Hi!!! I am going to study in Dalian for few years. Will reach on 29th of august. Will be glad to meet new friends. Skype: a_l_i_n_a_88

I am looking for new friends in dalian. If you people organising some party or groups, you can invite me.

me too :P

Hi guys, count me in for the party :D ... will be in Dalian soon :)

Hi Everyone,
Similar to the above, we recently moved to Dalian and are looking for friends to get together. We have a two year old daughter and would love to meet other like minded people. Drop us a line.

HI all,

Would love to join the gathering too.. Any1 interested to make friends do drop me a mail at [email protected]