Condo unit in ortigas for shared rent! awesome location, big space!

AIC GOLD TOWER ORTIGAS shared condo unit.

160sq.m total condo unit size. spacious rooms, living room, and kitchen
equal division of association dues, internet,  electric, and water bill.

condo unit has 3 bedrooms, i occupy one, master's bedroom and backpacker's room are for rent

backpackers room  - 15000 / month

masters bedroom ( can accomodate 2 ) - 28000 / month

2months deposit, 2months advance term.

air conditioning units are requested to be switched of during daytime to reduce carbon emissions. unit owner is a tree hugging environmentalist.

building has 24hours security, prime location within the ortigas business district, malls,restaurants, hospital, and public transport within walking distance, safe area where expats abound.

walking distance from ADB ( asian development bank )

backpacker's room is a converted maid's room with air conditioning unit. no furnishings here except bed mattress. quite spacious for the lone traveler with own toilet and bath.

60sqm master's bedroom is furnished with bed, cabinets, aircon. toilet with bath / tub. hot and cold shower. can accommodate 2 comfortably.

outside spacious kitchen with stove, microwave oven, refrigerator.

big living room has dining table, sofa, tv, dvd player, aircon.

balcony for hanging stuff or dirty washing.

flatmate/housemate ( ME! ) is funny and lively, wholesome, knows the right places to go to, events, bars, or discos...can be a shoulder to cry on, can be your best friend for an extra 500 / day. loves watching movies, dinner outs, dancing, or stay in dvd nights. think of the series 'FRIENDS'.

female tenants are a priority for occupancy. it would balance the energy of the flat, and the place could really use a female's touch. i dont bite, you can ask my vet. kidding aside, if you want a secure, safe, convenient, and value for money place...look no further. the place even comes with a free friend! what more can you ask for? ;)

message me if interested. cheers!

Hi kokorussia,

You should post this advert in the Philippines classifieds > accommodation section - flat share, house share.

Thank you,
Christine

already did! was still learning the ropes of the site when i posted it here. thank you! :D