Can you help me find someone?

Hi I am looking for my step-father, Richard Hunter's, half sister who he has lost contact with and wants to get back in touch with.

Her name is Denise Jarvis and she now lives in Noumea, New Caledonia but she originally came from Ilford Essex. She was born in 1956 (I am told) so is about 52/53 years old. She has never been married and has no children. Her half-brother Richard remarried and now lives in East Yorkshire, England.

If anyone thinks they can help I would be most grateful. I realise the need for privacy and security so if you do know of this person or someone who may be this person could you ask them to email Richard @ [email protected].

Thanking you in anticipation.

Jo Cartwright

hello

nothing with this name for phone numbers !!!
sorry

Hi there. I really do hope that you have managed to locate your missing loved ones, otherwise I suggest you conduct an online search. There are a lot of public databases which could actually help you since that you have the necessary information needed. There are two types of such site: paid & free. I recommend you to go to the paid ones (don't worry, its not expensive) since they are updated regularly thus the data you will get would be accurate. Through this, you will be able to track down your missing loved ones!

Good luck!

[Moderated: No free ads]