Any info about Foreigners Employment ... (or any employment agency)

I have a friend on visit visa, applied for a position as hotel attendant thru this agency, Foreigners Employment Management and Consultancy. Does anyone here had an info if they (employment agencies her in UAE)really can surely provide jobs to their applicants? They are charging my friend AED400 for application filing and fees saying that hiring for the job is 100% sure.

Hi there,
If the hiring company is in UAE then it maybe trusted they maybe have vacancies and if they are 100% satisfied you that before paying fees charges and submitting application for job they give your friend 100% sure job then it maybe right company.
But first you can get full profile of that foreigners employment company is they present in UAE or not.

The Foreigners Employment Management and Consultancy is actually based in Sharjah, recruiting for many different positions thru ads on GulfNews online. My friend appeared to file his CV where he was charged 100Dh. Then he was telephoned after 2 days for an interview where he has to pay 300Dh. My friend is afraid that it might be a hoax or just moneymaking scheme and that he might just be left 400Dh poorer without the promised job. I would appreciate if anyone here in the UAE had an experienced dealing with such kind of employment agencies and give us inputs about it. I mean he wants to make sure that the transaction is legitimate before he give the 300Dh more. Thank you in advance.

hi..good day..i also pay 400dhms for this agency, just wna ask if what happend to those bloggers who posted lastweek..did they friends got a job thru this agency?did the agency give and deployed them to the right field they want to be?pls give me some idea coz they also did the same thing to me 4days ago..thank you

My friend did not dare to go for the interview and pay Dh300 more, though he already had paid 100Dh initially for the application fee. I hope some more people who had a transaction with this agency would come out and give us needed inputs.

Hi everyone,

i am in sharjah for the past 4 years in my husband visa. i am looking for job since last 2 months. I did not find any job. Atlast i decided to go for an agency.

Even i paid 100 dhs to this agency (foreigners employment, management & consultancty) as register fees. After 2 days, i received a call saying that my application have been shortlisted for the desired position and have to come to office with copy of passport, visa , 4 photographs and Dhs.300 for interviewing charges. Even i have doubt about it. But, i believed and went to office and paid it. I was informed that i will receive interview calls within 2 days. It is now 1 week passed. I did not receive any interview calls.

I will wait one more week, if not i will go again to office.

Friends, if any updates, i will inform you.We always hope for the positive.

jaya

It looks like the agency is telling exactly the same promise to all applicants. I just hope they really are able to give jobs to those poor job hunters who are risking their Dh400 to pay for application/interview fees. I hope more people out there who had transaction with this agency would come out and share their experience to enlighten us more about this issue.

ooooh..what is this..horrible thing..well am still hoping that this agency will call us as what they have been promised..but am aslo thinking if this thing is legal..i want to go in the labor and report what this company is doing..its not fair..the fact that many people seeks for a help by this agency..then they just cheat..

FRIENDS AND FELLOWMEN..FOR YOUR INFORMATION..THIS AGENCY IS A SCAM..THEY WILL NOT GIVE U JOBS..I WAS PAID THE FULL AMOUNT OF 400DHMS A WEEK AGO BUT UNTIL NOW THEY DIDNT ARRANGE FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH THE COMPANY..THEY WILL JUST GET MONEY FROM US..VERY BAD..MOST ESP ON THESE DAYS THAT MANY PEOPLE REALLY SEEK FOR A HELP OF A RECRUITMENT AGENCY..I JUST HOPE THEY STOP THIS BULLSHIT THING..SO BEWARE..THANKS AND GOD BLESS US ALL

I also agree with u. It is 100% fraud. Even, i did not recieve any calls. When i visited, they told some silly excuses and asked to come interview today. But, i feel it is 100% waste to attend the interview becos for eye-wash they will make interview. Maybe the interviewer be its own employee. Did u notice? The employee,(tele-consultant ladies) also changing every month,it seems. Last month faces, i did not see this month. The teleconsultant who received my money was not there. When i enquired about this, they said she left the job.

Be careful. Pass to everyone.

This kind of BS should not continue, otherwise more and more poor job hunters will be victims of this fraudsters. For those of you people who paid to them and feel you were defraud of your money, I think you should go to the Police or Labor Office and file complaints.

oh man seems its fake agency they charged me AED100 and they called me to come for interview and pay AED 300 more then i got doubted that there s something wrong. so i think we all should inform labor departement and im sure its illegal in UAE to charge from candidates. please you all call labor dept before they run away. i will call too.

Hi guys what's up? Is there any positive developments for those of you who paid for application and interview fees?

I just found out they are still advertising on the the Kaleej Times pages and still doing the same scheme. They invite applicants to go to their office in Plaza building Sharjah corniche, collects 100dh from them, then call them back after 2 or 3 days where they are asked to pay 300dh more for interview fees.

nsabdon wrote:

I have a friend on visit visa, applied for a position as hotel attendant thru this agency, Foreigners Employment Management and Consultancy. Does anyone here had an info if they (employment agencies her in UAE)really can surely provide jobs to their applicants? They are charging my friend AED400 for application filing and fees saying that hiring for the job is 100% sure.

These people are fraud.Everyone should call UAE department of labour and file complaint against them.I paid them money and later on I was informed of their ugly faced by my friend.We should even visit police station in Sharjah and seek their help.If we dont take steps against them, they will keep on carrying on their evil activities and play with future of innocent people.Its not just a matter of money.I couldnt find contact no of UAE department of labour.
Please keep this blog live after posting the steps you guys are taking against this company.

Hi everyone,

i am looking for job since last 2 months. Even i paid 100 dhs to this agency (foreigners employment, management & consultancty) as register fees. After 2 days, i received a call saying that my application have been shortlisted for the desired position and have to come to office with copy of passport, visa , 4 photographs and Dhs.300 for interviewing charges.

Thanks to this blog , now i am not going to trust them.

well,thank God dat i came to see these blogs ere..i was abt to go their office 2day..and ere in internet and yellowpages, i kept searching for their agency and failed to find out...now that, i have decided to go and see whats gona happen with me,if they ask for money after guarenteeing the job, then will ask them to wait till i get the guarenteed job through them..ha ha..will blog u pretty soon guys...ha ha

i will let u no dis wk if this pple r frauds am expecting my visa from them if it doesnt come am going to the police

by the way has anyone ever got a job thru them please reply they charged me am panicking so much

I was just interviewed this morning by this Recruitment Agency. I paid 100AED for the "processing fee". The lady told me I am already accepted as a Web Designer. I need to go back after 2 days for the Offer Letter already. I ask what else I need to bring, (of course) she wouldn't mention the 300AED that you guys mentioned.

Now I'm thinking twice...

I will go back to find out the reality. But if they ask for 300AED, without me signing in any contract or offer letter and/or being introduced to an employer, they won't my mu 300 bucks.

What I'm wondering about is...

If they are not legitimate, how come they are operating will full freedom here? Knowing that the rules are strict.

nsabdon wrote:

HELLOO....I WENT TODAY TO THIS AGENCY,MY AGENTS NAME WAS NEHA..N WHN I REACHED THERE I REAISED THAT THEY WERE RECRUITERS THOUGH I RESPONDED TO AN AD FOR AN INTERIOR DESIGNER.THEY NEVER MADE ME FEEL THAT THEY R RECRUITERS EVEN THOUGH I HAD ASKED.
MY INTERVIEW WAS PRETYY BS,SHE ASKED ME RANDOM QUESTIONS N LOOKED UNINTERSTED.ANYWAY I AM PROMISED ACCOMODATION,12K SALARY,RETURN TICKET N YEAH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE HIRING PPL FOR THEIR OWN COMPANY KIND OF STUFF.
I CAME HOME AFTRE PAYING 100DHMS N KNEW THAT THEY WER MAKING AN ASS OUT OF ME.,ANYWAY I CHECKED ON THEM N FOUND UR BLOG.SO I IMMEDIATELY CALLED MY AGENT N TOLD HER THAT MY UNCLES IN TEH POLICE N THAT IF ITS A SCAM ILL MAKE SURE THEY GET IN TROUBLE.
PLS REPLY OR RITE MORE U GUYS...N THOSE  WHO HAVE SUFFEERED N R VICTIMS WE SHUD PROTEST OUTSIDE THEIR OFFICE.

DEAR FRIENDS
MY NAME IS KHALID I ALSO WENT TO THE FORIEGNERS EMPLOYMENT AND MANAGMENT CONSULTANCY AND PAID 50 DHM FIRST AND AFTER TWO DAYS I WAS CALLED AND SAID TO BE SHORTLISTED AND THEY TOOK 300 DHM FROM ME AND GAVE ME FAKE PROMISE TO BE TAKEN FOR AN INTERVIEW BUT NEITHER CALL CAME OR THEY ARE NOT RECEIVING CALL  I AM CONTINOUSLY CALLING THEM MY CONTACT PERSON NAME IS POOJA SHE IS NOT RECEIVING MY CALL

DEAR FRIENDS
I REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU KINDLY MEET SOMEWHERE SO THAT WE CAN GO TOGETHER TO THEIR OFFICE AND TRY TO GET OUR MONEY BACK WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK
MY CELL NO. IS 056-6518630

HI THERE,
thanx 4 ur posts about this important stuff, i also paid 100 derhams as a membership and they call me yesterday 2 inform me
that the interview will be saturday 9 pm n i should bring 300 derhams for the job chargement.
i agree mohammed khalid, and i hope that all victims cooperate
with us.
phone number 0508873402

hi guys...i woke up this morning from a call from their agency..some DON philipino was calling me to tell me that i have been selected and except fr diamonds n a holiday in hawaiii he made sure that i fell foe the crap abt wat all benefits the job would give me.
anyway since i was already very pissed off abt the scam...i asked him ok wat company has hired me  n he couldnt say anything,though the last girl ,neha made up a name n so i knew that  he would not ave any idea n so im sure thier comoany is bull shit.
since this is Dubai n we are not locals here.,theres only so much that we can do.anybody who is new to this agency n will go first time shud drive them insane with questions and not pay or if pay,first ask for  a reciept.
also i plan to go to them as he had asked me for 300 dhms...how convinent saying its the visa fee...remember that the compnay that gives u the jo pays for ur accomodation and everything else....they do not give ur visa fees????how dumb i s that.
i personally think that we shud all get together n go to teh police n let them know.this might be like a way bigger scam n maybe its sum very strong local behind it all so we might not be able to do much!! all the same we should definitely get their asses kicked!!!
write back n NO ONE SHOULD EVEN PAY THINKING THAT ALL TEH PPL OON THI SBLOG ARE MAD COS THEY WERENT OFFERED ANY REAL JOBS
GOOD LUCK

Guys, I blogged about my experience with that agency. Here's the link... Sorry for non-Filipinos for the dialog-part in the blog.

Link 1

Link 2

You can contact me at my email connect @ iongonzaga.com

HI,
WELL SO IT WAS THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS MINE.IM NOT A FILAPINO SO I MISSEDOUT ON QUITE A BIT ON UR BLOG.
WELL I GOT CALL ON SAT FOR MY JOB CONFIRMATION N THOUGH I APPLIED FOR A INTERIOR DESIGNER,THEY GUY KEPT SAYING UR JOBS CONFIRMED FOR ARCHI tec ture LOL THAT WAS ENOUGH TO SAY HOW COMPETENT HE WAS.
HIS NAME WAS DON. N SO I WAS LIKE THANKS BUT COULD YOU GIVE ME THE NAME FOR THE EMPLOYER N HE WAS LIKE MAM JUST COME N BRING 300.NOW WHN I HAD SIGNED THE FORM I TOLD THAT NEHA LADY THAT I WONT PAY FOR NTX TIME N SHE WAS LIKE FINE.AND SHE HAD ALSO MADE UP A NAME FOR THIS COMPANY SAYING ITS AL BARAKA.. AND THT GUY DON, OBVIOUSLY HAD NO CLUE ABOUT IT.
ANYWAY I WAS LIKE GIVE ME THE NAME SO HE SHOUTED AT ME N SAID IF YOU WANT IT ,COME BUT I CANT TELL YOU TH ENAME N HUNG UP ON ME
I SO WANT TO GO TEHRE N IF NOTHING ELSE JUST SATND THERE AND TELL PPL THAT DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY THE ARE FRAUDS.MAYBE ALL OF US SHOULD STAND OUTSIDE N DO THAT.
ASLO WHN WE FILL THAT RED FORM,IT SAYS MONEY IS NO REFUNDABLE N WE ALL DID SIGN SO FORGET ABT UR 100dhms

am an overseases agent please dont pay  any money to them we paid 4800dhs for visas processing and after one month they said we contact another agent who asked for 72000dhs please this agent is fake.we talked to kinza,mariam,salman,tannia and sharriq they are all fake they all just scam we called sharjah police but they said we report to the court.why cant the government of uae intervene?why cant they help us?

hailey wrote:

am an overseases agent please dont pay  any money to them we paid 4800dhs for visas processing and after one month they said we contact another agent who asked for 72000dhs please this agent is fake.we talked to kinza,mariam,salman,tannia and sharriq they are all fake they all just scam we called sharjah police but they said we report to the court.why cant the government of uae intervene?why cant they help us?

exactly my point,,they must b well covered for the police not to take much action.well it ll become quite a thing if u wrote abt themin GULF NEWS

Yes good idea i have emailed 7days newspaper,Khaleej Times and Gulf news cc to Jennifer David- [email protected],Gita [email protected], Sandhya Ranjith [email protected] is a copy of the mail av sent to them lets see if they will publish it to help poor people.

We are an overseas recruitment agent,and we saw the job adverts on Gulf news advertised by FOREIGNERS EMPOLYMENT,MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTANCY based in sharjah Cornish Al Buhaira plaza building online asking for unskilled laboures so we called the number 0507068983,a lady by the name Kinza anwered the phone and told us they needed 100 cleaners  50 helpers and 100 security guards ,4 passport size photo's copies of the passport and 200dhs per passport copy for arabic typing for a company called ORIENTAL company in DUBAI,so we asked for a demand letter which they sent us on their comapny's letter head.We sent them 4800 dhs  which we had charged the candidates themselves since we dint have the money and 24 passport copies.Mariam also works in the comapany mobile no 0503489151 confirmed  that the jobs are a guarantee and that the visas would be ready in 25-30 days.We went again after 30days only to be told  by Kinza's manager Mr.Salman to go to ORIENTAL INTERNATIONAL  LABOUR SUPPLIES Near Jesco S/Market, Al Baraha, Dubai,04-2730997 and speak only to Mr.Aiman who informed us that the visas have not yet been processed as they require a fee of 3000dhs for each passport copy as security deposit and the total sum is 72000dhs after which they would give us the visas.

We called back the office of foreigners and Kinza refused to speak to us and her phone number was now been used by a lady by the name Tania and she said she dint know Kinza's mobile number and that we should stop disturbing her.Mr.sharriq in the comany told us to send him a letter through fax no 065736968 since our Director has been arrested and is now in the police custody charged with fraud and facing a possible jail term back home.The candidates are demanding for their money back which we dont have in order for her to be realesed we called the sharjah police but informed us that we can only file a case in court.

We have googled in the internet about this company and there is a big blog about them scamming people money.What happed to UAE why are they allowing for this kind of business of harrasing poor people?this is HARAM really.200dhs might not be much money there in UAE but for the poor its a matter of life and death.What about our business name back home?it has been turnished forever so many families affected by this greed and selfishness.

What can we do now?

thanks

Wanjohi,

hi there
i am  an overseas agent  i  want to be sure about the stuff u  are saying here i already paid  42000 for 210 pasport  copy  and visa as miss tanya told me she will give me the visa in 20 days . but its now more than 30 days and salman keep telling me  he need more time .  bbut i want to cancell my visa and dont want to  deal with them any more if some one  know away  tell me plz . haily  can u give me ur mobile number  so  we can stick together  and  take the money  back  from them .

Hi every body
I read all the views from you and find the same story almost
questionn arise here wht shud be done
they people are fake and fraud at first the owner [moderated] some one has caught him and sent into the jail and return the money and give it to back to the innocent people.  I like to address the staff that you must know the reality dont you have conscience or it is sleeping there must be huminity in your heart so how will you feel when some one teased by you and getting heart and saying bad abuses

OK guys, I think everything has been said. The discussion now turns into insults and we don't tolerate it.

I close the discussion

Closed