Horse Riding classes for children

Can some one please direct me to a horse riding school where mu 12year old daughter can take classes. preferable to be on the Black River area - we will be moving there soon

Hi ,

I am a professionally trained horse rider. There is a horse riding club in Mont Choicey (North) where I used to go for horse riding. I am not sure about horse riding club in the South.

Cheers!!!
Terence

Hiya
Horse riding club in Tamarin called Le Ranch.Just after London Spar, you have a round about - take to the right and you can see it from the main road itself.

I don't have the number in mind; call 150 or 152 for it!

Hi many thanks for all advice Alisa and Terrance!

What is a fair price for an hour lesson per week?

CH

I wish someone would open a riding club in Moka!!

Coolhand, for an hour ride per week (or was that 2?) it was  around Rs.1,000 few years back! Am not sure though, please call them and ask - and if you get any additional info, could you post it?

Thanks.

Contact Club Hippique de Maurice for riding classes at Floreal tel : 6986525.

I'm horrified, I wrote to the Haras du Morne and guess how much they charge for a one hour ride? 3200 rs, 80 euros!!!!!

I'm utterly disgusted.

Zoubia wrote:

I'm horrified, I wrote to the Haras du Morne and guess how much they charge for a one hour ride? 3200 rs, 80 euros!!!!!

I'm utterly disgusted.

Zoubia

is that Rs. 3200 per month for an hr lesson per week or just one hr session per week?

Contact Club hippique i am horrified of the previous price, At floreal u can have good price good atmosphere.

It's the price for ONE SINGLE HOUR on the beach! I did say I was no tourist. This is by far the highest fare I've ever seen in all the countries I've visited, and I've ridden in ten different countries...

Heard there is one in Riambel which charges Rs1500 yearly fee and Rs275 per 2 hrs session. I'll try to get the contact information and let you guys know

La Louisa stables near Grand Baie in the north has excellent facilities, reasonably priced and well trained horses and ponies

we also have one at lesperance trebuche in north cheapest there....

There is also one in Pailles at 'Domaines les Pailles' they have an 'Ecurie', I have been there once. I don't know if they have price for the month or so but for 1 hour if I remember well I paid 700 rs. I can send by PM the phone number of the horse instructor... Let me know...

Hi there Andrea,

do you have a website, email or # for these stables?

we just moved to Grand Baie, and i'd like to get my 4yr old riding.

cheers,

nik

andreaChad wrote:

La Louisa stables near Grand Baie in the north has excellent facilities, reasonably priced and well trained horses and ponies

Hey i would like to become horse rider
I want some training
Any help

I used to be a member at the Club Hippique in Foreal. They have professional instructors both for adults and children. You can try calling them.

I have 21 year old
Give me a chance
I want to have this training

Give me the contact

I want to become a jockey