Seeking participants in interviews for major Expat publication

Hello,

My name is Julie, and I would like to conduct short interviews with several expats living in Indonesia for the publication, Escape From America Magazine - escapefromamerica.com

Whether you are retired, a student, have a family or are single, and you have chosen to live in Indonesia for a period of time as opposed to just passing through, we would love to hear from you.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in getting the word out to a large readership about what expat life in Indonesia is like.

Thanks,
Julie

I'm British but lived in Indonesia for four years.
Feel free to PM if you are interested in more than just Americans.

Yup count me in as a candidate. Semi retired in this beautiful country....

Australia here for 5 years, married to local with our beautiful children and working at Freeport. Happy to add to your collage.

I think the OP might have managed to compete their work by now, or maybe given it up as a bad idea.
Her last post was 5 years ago but she might get an email notification, take a peek and get an idea about a documentary about all expats in Indonesia rather than just Americans.

Hi Fred, what are aged and obsolete posts doing here?

The data base stores pretty much everything including very old stuff. A ancient thread turns up from time to time, usually after someone does a search but doesn't note the dates.

Witty aint you.... a 1 looked like 7 besides looks like you've got a clean up to do with the DB ;)

The odd resurrected post isn't much to worry about so no big deal and some older posts turn up with useful information.