Casting Hungarian Children (7-11) based in the UK for New Game Show

Hi!  We are making a series of the show for Cartoon Network Hungary and are looking for Hungarian children based in England who would like to apply to be contestants. We need children who are aged 7-11 who speak fluent Hungarian as the shows will be recorded in that language.  If you know anyone who might be interested please do get their parent to give us a call/email as we are casting right now!

Each episode consists of a mixture of trivia, logic puzzles and physical challenges which are all related to the 'Ben 10' cartoon series and should be lots of fun for all involved. Everyone who participates in the show will receive a goody bag and leave with great memories of a fun day out (all expenses paid) and a parent will be invited to attend filming with the child as their chaperone.

The series will be filmed at Three Mills Studios in London between 4th and 7th July 2011.

The show will be great fun and a unique experience for anyone who takes part. Please feel free to call/email me if you need any more information regarding the show or the process and pass on my contact details to all parents and children who are interested:  Phone Bethany on 0208 215 3372

Hi Bethany,

You should post in the Hungary classifieds. Thank you.

BethanyMinelle wrote:

The series will be filmed at Three Mills Studios in London between 4th and 7th July 2011.

Why don't you film it in Hungary?

Lots of Hungarian speaking kids there and some nice big studios as well.

Thanks Christine, I have done that now too - tip appreciated!

Fluffy - we are filming in the UK because that is where our set is and we are filming with lots of different nationalities accross Europe so on this occassion we are keeping it at the original studios (albeit with native children, prestenters and producers for each show).  I am sure that if the show is a success they may take it to Hungary next time!  Thanks for your comment, Bethany