Need help from a Kiwi with current NZ passport

I have lived in Sweden for quite a number of years and now plan to visit NZ at the end of the year again. To renew my NZ passport, I am required to have a Kiwi with current password to witness my application. Can you help please?

If you are a Kiwi and you hold a current NZ passport and can help with this please contact me via:

[email protected]

With many thanks,

Nasrine

Hi Nasrine,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope other members will be able to advise you.

Hi Nasrine,
am new to this game but, willing to help you with your forth-coming application.

jojo  :)

Hi Jojo

Thank you very much for your response. I am very new to this site too and not quite familiar with it and not sure if people in Sweden get to see my message or everywhere, so I am not sure where you are. Do you currently live in or rather close to Göteborg? If so I would love to get help from you. We could arrange a meeting where I can have my passport, documents, application and pictures so that you can be sure that the photographs are of me and I am who I say I am. If you are in a reasonable distance from Gbg (say around 1,2 hours) then please suggest a few alternative times for us to meet.

Many thanks once again,

Nasrine

P.s. you can use my e-mail if you prefer [email protected]