Looking for a new apartment around 80-100 sqm

Hi everyone,we are a couple from Canada and China,we are looking for an apartment in Almaty Medeu district,best will be around river side and between Gogol st and Abai ave st,we are easy going,nice,friendly,the apartment should be over 80 sqm less than 100 sqm,2bedrooms,one living room,two toilet,one kitchen with dishes washer,all furniture European style,we need to move out our old apartment within one month,we are thank you so much for your nice offering of your apartment if you have avilable apartment fit what we are looking for,please send pics of your apartment to my personal email at thornlotus at hotmail point com,you understand right?

P.s we want to find apartment without agent,so please if you are agent do not contact us,thank you for your understand.

Hi and welcome on board newtoalmaty!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Almaty classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Hi!

There's cool, just remodeled flat on Furmanov-Al Farabi (just where Ramstore is). Nice apartment, quiet place, right in the center of the city. Lots of nice expats living around. Parks, museum, shopping malls, great view on the mountains!

I am owner's cousin, so just give me a call, and we will do the rest! thanks
87011462378 Aibek

Hello exprimus!

Thanks for posting in the Almaty classifieds > accommodation section.

Harmonie.