EMPLOYEMENT IN HEALTH CARE AND SOCIAL SERVICES

iam a zambian citizen who is interested in working in the following countries:Canada, Namibia,Tanzania,Australia,
newzealand,USA. 
Iam a woman aged 42 years old, a holder of a Degree in clinical
and counselling psychology/education,A Diploma in teaching,certificate in teaching,several certificates in community work,hiv/aids,childrens rights and in building cross cultural awareness. i have worked as a teacher, school guidance counsellor, senior clinical counsellor ,community team leader,
and supervisor in reputable organisation like the mines.NGOS.
and the government.My husband is a proffessional man having worked for reputable organisation as a maintenace engineer,
sales representative,branch services supervisor,metal fabricator,
acting branch manager with the following qualifications,Diploma in production management, advanced technician certificate in
metal fabrication and sales.we have three children.
i can work for any NGO DEALING IN HIV/AIDS OR as a senior counsellor,iam a registered proffessional counsellor, with vast experience in hiv counselling, coordination, capacity building, trainings and teaching, facilitation,project management and
promoting children and human rights.

Hello am Johnny from Uganda,am glad to meet you here and i would like to be your friend,share ideas,thoughts how to make our life successful.
Have a good business to share with you there in Lusaka all about Health,Wealth and Total well being where you can make additional income,company provide traveling fund to expand your business to other countries.first of all you have to attend the seminars to know more about this opportunity in Lusaka on Kalundwe road,the choice is yours to be part of this business.if you pick interest,make sure you contact me to show you what to do as am doing.