New member, back in Cairo,Masr Omm El-Donya,looking for new friends :)

They said once you've tasted the Nile you're gonna keep coming back so I guess it's true.

I was here in Cairo since Sept 2007. And now I'm back in Cairo to learn Arabic Language Fusha. I was in Educational Arabic Language for International Student in Hayyu Sefarat last month and finished at the 3rd level. And I'll go to Language School under Cairo Univ in Giza on this coming August.

So, it's good to have a new friend here in Egypt who wanna practice Arabic Language Fusha with me. Arabic Ammia? Yeah, wanna learn it too, but I prefer if you can speak and write in English. Hopefully. And I love to practice my English too. And to know more friends, about another culture is really interesting. Everybody is welcome :)

By the way, ah-ha! Be careful, PLEASE BE NICE, don't ever try to take ADVANTAGE on me! I'm sorry, I'm totally sick to meet with rude, moron people before.

Hello m.hamada and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Your discussion has been moved in the Cairo Forum for better visibility.

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts.

Regards,
Harmonie.

Well come to egypt M.hamada. i this it's nice to learn the Fusha Arabic. once u get the Fusha u will get the Ammia because there is no big diffirence between both. Enjoy

Welcome back, hope u can find all u need here
we are here for HELP

Egyptian

i might be asking more than needed, but ur name sounds very egyptian to me, but u still need to learn arabic, so u r american and u got urself an egyptian name?

just curious : )

if u dont mind answering ofcourse

m.hamada wrote:

They said once you've tasted the Nile you're gonna keep coming back so I guess it's true.

I was here in Cairo since Sept 2007. And now I'm back in Cairo to learn Arabic Language Fusha. I was in Educational Arabic Language for International Student in Hayyu Sefarat last month and finished at the 3rd level. And I'll go to Language School under Cairo Univ in Giza on this coming August.

So, it's good to have a new friend here in Egypt who wanna practice Arabic Language Fusha with me. Arabic Ammia? Yeah, wanna learn it too, but I prefer if you can speak and write in English. Hopefully. And I love to practice my English too. And to know more friends, about another culture is really interesting. Everybody is welcome :)

By the way, ah-ha! Be careful, PLEASE BE NICE, don't ever try to take ADVANTAGE on me! I'm sorry, I'm totally sick to meet with rude, moron people before.

Welcome back Jang Geun Suk
Hope you will have a great time here in Egypt

By the way, you can join "Language exchange Club" group at this link https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=96256

I Hope this link will be useful for you, and enjoy fun
Cheers

black dress wrote:

i might be asking more than needed, but ur name sounds very egyptian to me, but u still need to learn arabic, so u r american and u got urself an egyptian name?

He's Malaysian, not American !

The Egyptian wrote:
black dress wrote:

He's Malaysian, not American !

He is Malaysian, but his name is not Hamada, his name is Jang Geun Suk
Alot of foreigners here used to rename themselves with Egyptian names because in Egypt, it is much more easier to pronounce Hamada name than Jang Geun Suk
I know alot of foreigners here used to rename themselves with Egyptian names too

Dear m.hamada, just try to hoin tomorrow's Iftar outing, am sure you will enjoy the gang :D