Looking for help

Hello,
I'm a young swiss boy who's coming to Beirut to study arabic at the USJ.
I'm looking for a room or flat in Beirut, anyone can help me!?!?

Message me here if you do!

Thanks for help!

Hi Swissguy I know one franchy that can share his apartment with you, I know he was looking for roommate I will talk to him tomorrow and will let you know.

Hi swissguy,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to have a look at the Beirut classifieds > accommodation section - flat share, house share and post an advert there as well. It might help you.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Hi swissguy sorry to tell you but franchy he found room mate already. I will give you mail from other person that was looking too maybe he still needs a room mate it was just 10 minits from Beirut in luxury section of Yearze [email protected]
good luck!

Hi Arthur you seem to be a very nice guy and you are from Germany like me. Why dont you drope me some mail and we can go and have a Beer together and talk.

Hi Swissboy ther is lot of studants in the area of AUB or Hamra where you can share rooms with or find a roommate as well there is a furnish apartments that are not expancive if you like.
Just come and you will see in all newspapers anonces and as well on the boards there is planty of anonces where you can find many apartments to stay in! No problem at all just get here and you will see there is as well lot of kids Sweden, Germany, France and Uk that are studing her so there should be no problem at all for you. Good luck swissboy! And welcome to Lebanon the party place that never sleeps! Enjoy it sure you will love it!

Swissy contact dajjay he has flat in Hamra

Hi guys,
I am coming to AUB for a clinical attachment in AUH.
I want a roommate for a flat in Hamra.
please contact me
[email protected]
+963 955 541 660