Field hockey + Making friends

Dear all

My name is vincent and i'm looking for some new contacts.

I do play hockey in Brussels if you want to make new friends to do some sports i'm your man :-)

Hope to talk with somebody interested.

Cheers

Vinc

Hello, Where do you come from? I am interested in meeting English speakers.

Hello Vincent and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of friends here.

Regards,
Harmonie.

Yeah me to but sadly i suck at sports lol

Hello Vince,

I am interested in playing hockey in Brussels. Do you know any english-speaking team or club?

Thanks.
Linn

No English speaking hockey in Brussels but teams with English speakers in them, you'll naturally find more English speakers in teams in areas where there are is a higher percentage of those not Belgian and a mix of other nationalities.

Hi Linn

First of all thank you for your interest.

As schoolmum there is no espacilly english speaking club in brussels.

My club for example is has a nice woman's team with lot's of foreigners who most of them speaks english.

If you are interested to join my club please let me know.

They might be interested to have an extra player to finish the season.

They are 2nd in them pool and fight for being champion and promoted to higher division.

Can you also please tell me more about you ? Where do you come from where did you play hockey etc...

I hope i would be able to help you to find a nice team.

Cheers

Vinc

that sounds good. Could you tell me which club it is? I would check it on the internet and maybe come and visit it one.

I am from Germany and I just moved to Brussels. I thought a hockey club would be a nice opportunity for meeting people. Actually, I did not play hockey before, so I am a real beginner.

Hi lyn

Are you still in belgium and looking for a club ?

Let me know because we are looking for extra girls for next season.

Regards

Vinc

Hello Vinc!

Thanks for participating on this thread, however kindly note that the latter is not active for more than 17 months!

Regards
Kenjee