Pre Paid Phone

Hello,

I have been using Vodafone for the past 4 1/2 years since i have been here.  I am a pre paid customer and wish to stay that way, but I would like to switch to a plan that works best for me.  I only contact just about 4 people at all, 2 or 3 are vodafone people themselves.  I talk some but SMS most of the time.  Any idea what current pre paid plan would be best for me?

William

everything is on their website

whwebsolutions wrote:

Hello,

I have been using Vodafone for the past 4 1/2 years since i have been here.  I am a pre paid customer and wish to stay that way, but I would like to switch to a plan that works best for me.  I only contact just about 4 people at all, 2 or 3 are vodafone people themselves.  I talk some but SMS most of the time.  Any idea what current pre paid plan would be best for me?

William

Hello again everybody,

I was looking on their website and i saw many different plans.  I talk to about 2 maybe 3 different vodaphone numbers and i also send alot of sms.  What I would like to ask is what plan would you suggest I switch to?  It has to be pre paid since I dont have the correct stuff to be able to get a contract.  Please let me know what you suggest.

William

for the time being how much per minit for call and sms? u should consider etisalat. for call 15cent to all etisalat number, and 25cent to another network. sms 30cent each, for all network