Hello from Bucharest

I am back to native Romania after some time living in Canada. Especially Montreal.
I know Romania for a long time...ask me questions if you need.

Welcome on board callincard!

Hello neighbour - welcome aboard :D

Guys, you are definitely fast:)
Nice to meet you both.

Call it glued to the screen in my case, sigh ;)

I am glued as well :lol:

Hi guys,

I'm a bit late, i just found this site.
Anyway, it's nice to meet you all..And welcome back callincard..:D

hey i just have few q.. i want  to move to romania with my romanian wife. can i find jobs there as am not a graduate also how much is to rent a studio and to survive there for a young couple?

@Calincard
How do you find living in RO after years in Canada?
Did you get a house?if yes,.for how much,description,where,what facilities?
Cheers

I find living in Bucharest simply wonderful. You can get houses within any budget, from E 200 to E 1000 / 1 bedroom ( this is what's called 2-rooms here ).

Taxis are cheap, food is rather cheap for the quality. Fact is I'm an owner in Romania, so i simply moved back to my own place.

I live in the Vitan area, near the hypermarket. Competition is waaaaaaaay lower than in Canada. Bureaucracy is killing me, but the good counterpart is that clients are here.

If you aren't the entrepreneurial type and just looking for a job, don't do it from Romania, take some time and do your homework from abroad.

hello callincard would you please guide me about the jobs for students in Romania that which kind of jobs students get in Romania & which kind of technical work is demanded in Romania

bhatti....I am afraid jobs for students are scarce...