Job in Cairo

Hello everyone,

I am about to leave my current job end of aug.  I would like to know if there is a job out there that someone would be willing to help me out in getting?  I am a 26 year old American living in Maadi.  Location does not matter as long as it is in Cairo.  Would like to make at least 3500le a month.  I know just about anything PC related and Windows related.  I am also proficient in technology used for education. 

If you know of anything please contact me.

William

Hi William!

You should post an advert in the jobs section of Cairo classifieds!

Regards
Armand

whwebsolutions

what about networks ????

Salam Alaykum William,

Have you tried Vodafone Egypt? I know they are hiring. There are headquarters in Cairo and also 6th October. They want people with good English. The money is good between 2000 and 3000le month, with perks such as free phones and minutes etc.

Good luck.

Rabena M3ak.

Suraya Tasnim.

kittenstar wrote:

Salam Alaykum William,

Have you tried Vodafone Egypt? I know they are hiring. There are headquarters in Cairo and also 6th October. They want people with good English. The money is good between 2000 and 3000le month, with perks such as free phones and minutes etc.

Good luck.

Rabena M3ak.

Suraya Tasnim.

thanks,

Do you know if you have to have a degree in anything?  that is my main problem is that I dont have a degree in anything but I know ALOT about pretty much everything LOL.

Salam Alaykum,

not as far as I know, only good spoken English. I suggest you go to their headquarters, take along your CV and speak to them, they require copy of your CV.

I have heard they are a good company to work for in Egypt.

Suraya.

kittenstar wrote:

Salam Alaykum,

not as far as I know, only good spoken English. I suggest you go to their headquarters, take along your CV and speak to them, they require copy of your CV.

I have heard they are a good company to work for in Egypt.

Suraya.

Well for the fact i only read, write and speak English I think I am good LOL

william, hard luck

you missed this one, I think it was a good opportunity to drop some resumes of yours :(

http://www.caps.aucegypt.edu/employmentfair/index.html

mero928 wrote:

whwebsolutions

what about networks ????

I am good at networks specially when it comes to VoIP and Open Source Solution