Hepatitis B infection

Dear Alina ...
Ill Check this for you tomorrow with Immigration and update you . wish you get this solved . good luck

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/health/u … d-1.297970
This might help :)

Good day everyone. I am a new member to thus forum and I am happy to read successful stories of those hp-b positive in UAE. I have also a friend who's a healthy carrier and I am going to tell him the good news about the new laws of uae. He's an engineer by profession. I guess he will not worry any more to apply for a visit visa in uae. Thanks for all your stories. It inspires all of us.

Hi friend

Can you help me with your result if you have travel to use and have done medical for hep B ?

Hi Friends

Please Please Please reply

I would really appreciate if any one can shed some light on this Hep B new rule for residence visa in UAE. I am planning to visit  for employment. I do not fall under 6 categories. I am IT professional and only looking for a job in IT company. Will I be tested for Hep B. As some one said it's still tested for newbies(those who are coming to UAE for first time). Any kind of procedure to followed?
Any help will highly be appreciated.

Regards

Dear,
         Come without any hesitation if you do not fall in six catagories then you don't need to be worried at all. Because i was in the same situation 6 months before 😍 but now m working here and got a job. I also came here on visit Visa in July and I'm also the patient of hepatitis b.

Tell him without any hesitation dear.

JazakAllah Dear

I was really worried. As different people are saying different things. Heartly Gratitude. I hope InshaAllah everything will be good me too.

After me you don't need to get opinions from others dear it's hundred percent true.

waqas bhai... I am Ehtaysham..c computer teacher...Anti HCV positive trying to get employment visa in UAE. pls let me know whether I will b tested for HEpatitis-C or not?

Dear bloggers,
Please enlighten me.
My wife was carried  Hepatitis B, she was here in Dubai 2013 on visit visa, after medical she was deported immediately. Now, she is under medication and the doctor declared as Negative. Advice is even to have child now.
She is a hair dresser. Now she wants to get back here in Dubai.
How can I lift her ban?
What is the procedure?
Is there any chance to get her back here?
Please help. Thanks.

Hi there, if you are working in hotel as a restaurant reservation coordinator. Will you allow to have working visa. Do they have considerations if you hepa b reative

Does this job fall on the six categories. Thank you

Hi Warsaw - are you in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? And does it differ between the 2 when it comes to the six categories rule?
Thanks!

Hi Waqas - are you in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? And does it differ between the 2 when it comes to the six categories rule?
Thanks!

Rules are same for entire UAE.

Hi,
    I'm working in Dubai and I'm a patient of hepatitis b but here the rules are relaxed as you may know that hepatitis b they check only in 6 catagories not all. So come to UAE without any hesitation.
Good luck!

Yes you fall in 6 catagories m

Thank you, that's reassuring!
On a more general note, can I come on a single entry tourist visa and convert it to employment (through my employer of course) without leaving and continue the process from there on?

Yes! Of course you can. If you will get your job then it's not a big deal to convert your tourist visa into employment visa without living the UAE. But it depends on your company where you are going to work if the company agree then you can do it normally.

If you want tourist visa then I can also help you to get the tourist visa.

Thanks a lot Waqas, will reach out in case I needed further help with the tourist visa:)

Do you know how long would it take to convert the tourist visa to employment then to residency, given I have all the attested documents? Also, is there an express/expedited service that would allow less processing time?

Hi Sir,

One of my friends, carrying healthy Hepatitis B, is currently staying in Dubai on a visit visa. He wants to work as an Insurance Coordinator for a clinic. Will he be subject to the test? He is worried. If yes, he will change the field. Please advise

Ask him to check with his sponsor but generally for most positions in healthcare i.e. clinics, hospitals etc are subject to this test.  Even if the government relaxes it, most hospitals will not hire people with Hep B and there have been cases where individuals have been fired after discovery as patient peace of mind is a priority - depending on position.

Hy vincyd
Did you remove your travel ban for hepatitis b?i have same problem

Dear All,

Thank you for the useful information you provided in this forum.

I am a Petroleum Engineer and want to appy for oil, gas job in AUE with ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company). This is my dream, however, unfortunately, I am a hepatitis b carrier.

I will be great appreciated if anyone knows and let me know if ADNOC or other oil and gas compay in AUE accept hepatitis b or not?

Thank you.