Hepatitis B infection

Elow, im just new in this blog but reading ur post since last yr...im so much devastated with all ur stories(feelin is mutual), but after reading all of this i just realized that god is really good..And now Im wanting to work at uae, but still financially unable...can anyone help me get to that country even if its only a tourist visa?!

Hi,

As HCV is not tested in UAE for new residence visa, is HYP C test included in pre-departure medical tests done by GAMCA in worker's home country?

Are same medical tests done by GAMCA regardles of destination country and job category?

Regards,

Is it really true that hep b wil not be goint to test if ur not included in that so called 6 category?

hi im applying for a cashier supermarket here in uae? will they check hepa b?

one of my colleagues has been terminated last week because they found out thats she has hep B. itsnt possible to work in categories like f&b, babysitting, housekeeping. but sales attendant in retails, shops its okay.

i was hired as sales executive at mecical shop we sell only medical clothes and books do you think they will check for hepa ba?

I im hepa  b carrier..i was going to dubai for housekeeping but sad to say my employer not allowed me to travel.i am not in 6 categories but why they cancelled my flight? What is LRC angency? They dont know the six categories of job in dubai.

Hello,i am planning to come to dubai and work in life insurance industry as sales agent but recently i came to know that im hepatitis b positive. Please guide me if i should avail the chance?what are UAE
MEDIcal guideline anout it
THANK YOU

Hi Everyone it's true that Hepatitis B infected person can get a resident permit in UAE as per new UAE laws as long as he/she is not falling under the six categories mentioned in the other mails. So no need to worry for hepatitis b infected people to work in UAE. For Qatar & Saudi still this law is not applicable so hepatitis b infected person will not get RP there.

Hello friends

Posting after long time!!!!! Any news of lifting ban on deported people because of Hep B????

Seeker100 wrote:

Hello all,

Is there any chance to get employment in ADNOC or it's subsidiaries if someone has HBV +ve but viral load is very low. and other diagnostic test are clear. Is there any possibility? if doctor give any no issue/fitness certificate as per inactive viral load ??

please concern people reply back soon

Thank you.

Appreciate if anyone can share the latest information on this.
I have Hep C and currently expecting a Job offer from Adnoc and will undergo Medical check up afterward.
Is there any possibility for them to accept this condition?
Thanks

No they will not accepted

good day guys. any update about hep b? same rules about getting working/residence visa regarding on medical test? only those who fall in 6 categories is the one being tested with hep b? godspeed

Hi I'm doctor and hep b positive but my job will be in insurance sector as claims process manager where my work will be essentially back office work.  Will I fall in the 6 category???  Pls let me know.  Is gamca test done in India for uae job as one of my friend went directly without doing GAMCA test in India but underwent test in dubai

Okeu wrote:
Seeker100 wrote:

Hello all,

Is there any chance to get employment in ADNOC or it's subsidiaries if someone has HBV +ve but viral load is very low. and other diagnostic test are clear. Is there any possibility? if doctor give any no issue/fitness certificate as per inactive viral load ??

please concern people reply back soon

Thank you.

Appreciate if anyone can share the latest information on this.
I have Hep C and currently expecting a Job offer from Adnoc and will undergo Medical check up afterward.
Is there any possibility for them to accept this condition?
Thanks

Dominiquebelge wrote:

No they will not accepted

Thanks Dominiquebelge :)
How if Anti HCV Positive but HCV RNA PCR Negative?

Hi.. Can you please let me know if hep test is only done to only 6 category workers or to all the groups.  Kindly let me know as you stay in dubai.

Hi, can anyone tell if Adnoc and its subsidiaries does only Hep B?C check (Blood tests only ) or they also check for other conditions like Diabetes, Blood pressure etc?

Blood test and cxr only sir jallan.
What if ur work is a cashier or receptionist in a medical enterprise will u fall from 6category?please let me know guys AS soon as possible, if detected possitive will they deport me?

hi..
I get job offer from Takreer (Adnoc) for field operator position and i will undergo medical exam. I have HbSAg positive, is there possibilty to join with Takreer?  highly appreciate if anyone can share info about this
thanks

Hi i want to ask some questions . 1.) For those who are affected with chronic hepatitis b carrier , do they have the chance to work in UAE? or in MEDINAH SAUDIE ARABIA?
please response to my message.. My cousin was affected by that kind of virus. He badly need an advice about working in hospital abroad.. He is a registered nurse in philippines.. Please send your response to my email add.. Thank you

i have not done medical check yet, i worried about the result. Because my HbsAg is positive

Hello everyone, i am a HBV carrier for more than ten years. I am from china and have just stayed in the UAE for a few days with a 60-day visiting visa. Now my company is going to apply a 3-year work visa for me and  i am going to have a medical examination. I read from the previous replies that only the 6 types of work will require a HBV test while i am working in petroleum engineering area, which means that i don't need to worry about the test. But my colleague who came to the UAE before me told me that he had a blood test. So i am confused whether a HBV test will be required or not and if it is required what the consequences are for a HBV carrier like me.
I am very worried about this, anybody familiar with the local law or the virus please help me, thanks a lot!!!

anyone please answer me?

IFree, as far as I know, there is no HepB test for Engineers in UAE since Sept 2010, since the new law came in Dubai, only 6 categories will be checked for HepB, other occupation only being tested for HIV and TB, leprosy.

All the best

Hi! I have a job offer with Dubai Duty Free as a cashier. So it means I am a newcomer. I had my medical exam and I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B. The clinic told me that I am not fit to work since gamca laws prohibits those people with Hepatitis B. I had my dna test and the results were : 119 IU/mL or 693 copies/mL. My doctor even gave me  a medical certificate that I am inactive carrier with low ineffectivity. Other results were: HBsAg - Reactive / HBeAg - Non Reactive / Anti HBe - Reactive.. I am hoping that I could work there and I am a first timer. Since my work will not fall on the 6 categories, am I good to go there and not be afraid that I will be deported?

What if I go to Dubai or Abu Dhabi, on a visit visa thru sponsor with my relative, is it ok if I could look for a job there? If found positive, will I be deported? Or I will treated and stay? Or I will be treated and deported? I really wanted to work there. Please help me guys! I need some clarifications on this. Thank you!

Hi! I have a job offer with Dubai Duty Free as a cashier. So it means I am a newcomer. I had my medical exam and I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B. The clinic told me that I am not fit to work since gamca laws prohibits those people with Hepatitis B. I had my dna test and the results were : 119 IU/mL or 693 copies/mL. My doctor even gave me  a medical certificate that I am inactive carrier with low ineffectivity. Other results were: HBsAg - Reactive / HBeAg - Non Reactive / Anti HBe - Reactive.. I am hoping that I could work there and I am a first timer. Since my work will not fall on the 6 categories, am I good to go there and not be afraid that I will be deported?

What if I go to Dubai or Abu Dhabi, on a visit visa thru sponsor with my relative, is it ok if I could look for a job there? If found positive, will I be deported? Or I will treated and stay? Or I will be treated and deported? I really wanted to work there. Please help me guys! I need some clarifications on this. Thank you!

i would like to know that my Anti HbeAg is Positive and HBV Qualitative PCR(Real Time) is fine. i am hepatits b carrier. So now can i get the employment visa actaully i was deported in 2013 due to Positive Anti HbeAg and i worked there in Food Stuff Company i.e Modern General Trading. So please some one provide me some relevant detail and link where i get some valid information.
thanks

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this news.

Could you please tell me. where this clinic and what kind of medicine you took.
Is there nay side effect happened.

It would be helpful for us to go further level.

Hi all

My brother have hepatitis b his here in Dubai in 2010 he want to go back again in Dubai what work can allow him if he has hepatitis b

dear i am now Sweden but want to come back to UAE but my HBs is positive so can i allow to work in UAE

Hi my sister has been taken for a security job in Dubai but she is hbv.will she work.yes or no .plse I really need your reply urgently .does she fall under the 6categories.. what are her chances plse need your answer.thanks

Hi abrisham, what happened to your medical test? did you pursue your application?

sandbay wrote:

Hi abrisham, what happened to your medical test? did you pursue your application?

I do not undergo medical test because I know that I am HbsAg positive. Base on Takreer Occupational Health guideline, HbsAg positive is not allowed,that is unfit condition. So my application was close before i send my medical test in my home country

abrisham wrote:
sandbay wrote:

I do not undergo medical test because I know that I am HbsAg positive. Base on Takreer Occupational Health guideline, HbsAg positive is not allowed,that is unfit condition. So my application was close before i send my medical test in my home country

Thanks for the information abrisham. Sad to know their guideline for Hbsag positive applicants. We can prove our Hepatitis condition through undergoing several tests such as Hbeag, HBVDNA and liver function tests. I hope they will consider the amended HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) rule on Hepatitis B screening.

Hi, go through the web site
http://www.gulfstay.com/blog/medical-te … -uae-visa/
as she is not falling within the 6 categories, she will not be screened for hbv. Good luck.

Hello dear what about your case??was they checked your hepatitis b or not???and where are you nowadays?

Any kind of teachers are included

Hi all,
Anyone able to remove their lifetime ban regarding hepatitis B by applying through employment visa?

Thank you

Hi, what about Hep c? I was told that I'm a carrier From getting tainted blood transfusion back I. The eighties. Will I have a problem? I will be teaching at a private school in RAS aL Khaimah

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : post removed - asked to be deleted by author