Hepatitis B infection

Thanx for the updates, i was diagnose last 2010 hepa b carring but i was not included in 6 categories..and now i got new employer here in abudhabi i been to SEHA for my medical last thursday, and now waiting for the result..  God is my protector.. hope he will grant my wish for the 2nd time around. . pls pray.. tnx.

kamil1358 wrote:

Hello to everyone,

Successful Story to Give Hope to those infected with Hap-B

I got a job as receptionist cum Secretary, I have been in fitness center at Al Muhhaina Medical Center last July 5 and got the result after 3 days vai aramex july 8. Thanks God i passed the medical fitness, it was stamp to the paper ... free from infectious disease. So, it means if you are not in ^6 category you only test for HIV.

I was sent home last 2009 when i got the job as nurse after i failed the medical. After i heard the new law about fitness exam i decide to come back, and now i have a good work.God is always GOod!

Hi kamil & my hopes

Quite very happy to see ur updates , as me too sailing on the same boat . Have you been deported during your last exit , how could you able to clear your ban . Can you please share with us , since it will be very useful for many.

Thanx

Jai

Hi Jai,

I was deported last February 2010, i asked my relative to check if i have the ban in immigration , very grateful that we found out that i don't have the ban, i also asked to check my status in labor and we also found out that i have no labor ban like my previous employers says i was ban in Dubai.

God is good, He is just. Keep praying and everything will be fine.

Quite very happy to see ur updates , as me too sailing on the same boat . Have you been deported during your last exit , how could you able to clear your ban . Can you please share with us , since it will be very useful for many.

Any one here in the blog working in any government agency in Dubai. Just want to know if they applying the rules in 6 categories (bout of expatriates include nannies; housemaids; nursery and kindergarten supervisors; workers in hairdressing saloons, beauty centres and health clubs; anyone working in processing or food-control authorities; and those employed in cafes and restaurants). or Dubai Goverment employee having different fitness center and requires Hepa -B test regardless with the position?

loving sister wrote:

Hello to All...

Pls pray for my brother he will do medical test on Wednesday in Al Quoz Medical Centre his job is Telephone Operator in Hotel Apartments. I am feeling very nervous for him, this is the only chance he has to stay here in Dubai I pray that everything will be ok and that he may able to pass the medical exam.

Will post here after the result has come.

GOD is GREAT!!! My brother got his Residence Visa stamped for 3 years since he is working for Semi-Government Company.

They really do not check for HEPA B if your work does not fall under 6 categories.

During his Medical Test in Al Quoz only one vial of blood was taken form him and it was labelled with "MHIV" plus he did X-tray as well since this will be his first time in Dubai.

This is really a VERY BIG BLESSING to him and to all HEPA B carriers out there. THERE IS HOPE! God Bless us All!

Hi kamil

Thanx for your reply , as by my experience in following up for past 2 years regarding this subject , they are checking hep b for 6 categories in govt too .

jai

Hi All. Regarding medical screening in UAE for residence visa. I have a company in Sharjah freezone, and I am about sponsoring my wife and kids to here. Unfortunately my wife is a passive Hepatitis B carrier. Would this affect her residence visa application? Though, She wouldn't be working here, so won't apply for work permit. Pls advice .

hi jai,

I mean if the semi goverment or goverment employer in dubai will check Hep B regardless of the position in the company or they just check only for 6 categories?
Because i would like to apply in semi goverment like emirates aielines but im afraid they will check Hep-B.

Dear Loving Sister,

what is the company of your brother? you mentioned it was in Semi government Company. Did you mean that even in semi government company  will not test for Hep B unless you are did not fall in 6 categories. 

Im planning to apply in emirates airlines not under 6 categories but im afraid they will test for heb-B.

Awaits your reply. Thanks!

Hi All. Regarding medical screening in UAE for residence visa. I have a company in Sharjah freezone, and I am about sponsoring my wife and kids to here. Unfortunately my wife is a passive Hepatitis B carrier. Would this affect her residence visa application? Though, She wouldn't be working here, so won't apply for work permit. Pls advice .

Hi kamil

This rules applicable for semi govt , govt & for everybody . they wont check hepa b other than 6 categories of workers . still if you have any doubt you can very well contact seha to get affirmative info.

Hi post email

As far as residency visa is concerned for wife & kids there wont be any problem , since in these blog itself few of house wives have got their residency visa who are hep b . you can check the previous posts in this forum. All the best.

regards

Jai

kamil1358 wrote:

Dear Loving Sister,

what is the company of your brother? you mentioned it was in Semi government Company. Did you mean that even in semi government company  will not test for Hep B unless you are did not fall in 6 categories. 

Im planning to apply in emirates airlines not under 6 categories but im afraid they will test for heb-B.

For his residency medical he was only check for HIV and xtray because when they took blood from him in the lable of the vial it was written "MHIV" then after 10 days he got his residency visa.

BUT now we have problem again..:( he got a schedule for another medical test for Occupational Health Card (OHC) which is done thru Dubai Municipality. He was told that since he is dealing with guest and his department is somewhat under "Hospitality" he needs to have this OHC even if he is only a Telephone Operator.

Now...I feel we are back to zero..he had the OHC test today and hoping it will be same as the 1st medical (no HEPA B test)

I will update as soon as we got result good or bad.

For now I can advise you to do further research in Emirates if they are having OHC for the position you want to apply just to be sure because I know how bad it feels when u are almost there and yet something will come out.

Will post once we got the result of OHC because as per my brother he did not do the stool & urine test unlike the other staff which are working as waiter, they took from him blood but little (1/4 of vial) while the waiters had full vial. He underwent Audio Test also since he is a Telephone Operator...

We are hoping OHC is also dependant on your job description.

Wish us luck!

hello loving sister,

I hope everything will be fine for your brother, Keep us updated. Your post will help us.

jai1 wrote:

Hi post email

As far as residency visa is concerned for wife & kids there wont be any problem , since in these blog itself few of house wives have got their residency visa who are hep b . you can check the previous posts in this forum. All the best.

regards

Jai

Hi Jai, thanks for your reply. I hope other members with knowledge on UAE residency and Hep B would post some advice. Is the new law (6 category for medical test) applicable to Sharjah freezone? My company is in the freezone, and i'm about sponsoring my wife (passive HepB carrier) to UAE. I've scowed the forum but nothing on sponsoring a spouse with HepB.

july 28,2012 this day i surrender my dream to work in dubai,,,napakahirap 3 years ako nag hahanap ng paraan pero bigo parin ako na obos na pera at oras ko kaka apply always diny here in philippines,,,the best thing to do is torist in dubai or any country but how :( i think i will stop all my dream all my plan i work in philippines may be my future is here....

nag hirap bakit may hepa b pa ako...na ubos na oras at pera ko kakahanap ng diskarte para maka lusot dito sa pinas pero wala talaga minamalas talaga ako last year naloko pa ako ng isang agent almost 35 thousand ang na wala sa akin.ayaw kuna guys sabi nila donot surrender pero.its hard to get when to achieve.

sana sa lahat ng mga friend ko na may hepa b....kaya paba natin ito??kahit pumasa tayo sa employer..kompleto tayo ng document pero wala parin guy...sana kayo swertihin sana kayo palarin..pero ako i think its time to stop...dito nalng ako sa pinas mag wowork...mag ipon..may be this is my destiny..this is my future :0

:) text me guys gusto ko may makaka usap ng personnal na may ka2lad ko na nangarap din 09084951613 :/

English please!

mga bro kakabasa kulang ng furom sa singaPORE PAla no need for test of hepa b...only hiv.tv ang malarea lang ang test ng singapore doon nalng tayo mga hepa b healthy carrier heheheheheeh :) basahin nyo sa singapore furom about hepatitis b no need to test pag mag medical ka sa kanila.

Hello gil269845, could you please post in English in this anglophone forum so that each member may understand?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hi, gil2698

Im hepa B carrier and now working in dubai, i applied tourist to come over here. There is no hope if you will apply tru agency because in the Philippines you will undergo for hepa b test and found positive they will disregard your application. The better you do is to apply for tourist visa and find a work not belong to six categories. I just stamped my residence visa last july 20,2012. Read the previous post, there's a lot of uplifting stories and successful story from here.Gud luck to your career.

Hi Kamil. Is this new law applicable throughout the emirates? I want to sponsor my wife(hep B carrier) in Sharjah for residence visa.

hi kamil,
      i just want to ask if the law is still implemented in dubai that 6 categories are only included for hepa b test? can u help me 2 find a job there or do you hav know a job that i can apply that do not require hepa b test? im planning to go to dubai as a tourist.. im a nurse here in manila so i cant applied as a nurse there.. im a hepa b pasitive but healthy carrier.. do u have any idea what other jobs that i can apply that do not need a hepa b test? thank you so much and hoping for your reply..

post.email wrote:

Hi Kamil. Is this new law applicable throughout the emirates? I want to sponsor my wife(hep B carrier) in Sharjah for residence visa.

yes, it is applicable in all emirates state. you can sponsor your wife with no problem.

dear still hoping,

I am also a nurse but i used to find office job to be exempted on hepa test, you can have a job also here in dubai nd stamp residence visa as long your job not belong to 6 categories which are  food handlers, maids, restaurant workers, nannies, health club workers, and barber/salon.

Check!
http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/SERVICECATALOG … kages.aspx

thanks KAMIL its a great info...with all regrets that i decided to go home without searching...i'm in dubai last june for seeking job hoping that my hubby come next, but i learned that dubai have medical test and sadly my hubby is hepa b positive so we dicided to forget dreaming abroad....

to kamil,
     thank for the information.. are u a filipino? are u a male or female? actually im planning to go there using tourist visa bcoz thats the only way that i can go to abroad..becoz the agency here in the philippines are very strict and if u found out that u have hepatitis b ur application will be rejected.. my question is that how easy or difficult to find a job in dubai that not belong to 6 categories? how long did you look to find for a job there? im hoping you will response my friend..by the way im a filipino, male 30 yrs old.. i presently working in a hospital as a staff nurse but the salary here is very poor thats why im planning to work abroad..hoping i can go there too like u..:)

still_hoping wrote:

to kamil,
     thank for the information.. are u a filipino? are u a male or female? actually im planning to go there using tourist visa bcoz thats the only way that i can go to abroad..becoz the agency here in the philippines are very strict and if u found out that u have hepatitis b ur application will be rejected.. my question is that how easy or difficult to find a job in dubai that not belong to 6 categories? how long did you look to find for a job there? im hoping you will response my friend..by the way im a filipino, male 30 yrs old.. i presently working in a hospital as a staff nurse but the salary here is very poor thats why im planning to work abroad..hoping i can go there too like u..:)

hello still hoping,

There's a lot of job in the market which you can apply online, which does not belong to 6categories. You must need to be patience to find one. I found my current job for about a month. Planning to come over here it's like forgetting your profession.. you must prepare your self for that. By the way i am Filipino, Female.

TO KAMIL,
    thank for the info.. yes im willing to give up my profession as long as i can find a good and stable job in dubai.. i nid to come there because there is no future here in our country especially in our nurse profession here.. can i ask again? how much u spend to come in dubai? im planning to get a 1 month visit visa only. i dnt have any idea how much i will spend for 1 month including the rent.. can u give me idea? tnx

A month visa to Dubai may cost 500aed ~ 1000aed depending on the agent.   It's better you rent a bed space. There are bed spaces available for just 350aed/month, or only 35aed daily(including utility).

still_hoping wrote:

TO KAMIL,
    thank for the info.. yes im willing to give up my profession as long as i can find a good and stable job in dubai.. i nid to come there because there is no future here in our country especially in our nurse profession here.. can i ask again? how much u spend to come in dubai? im planning to get a 1 month visit visa only. i dnt have any idea how much i will spend for 1 month including the rent.. can u give me idea? tnx

Additional to message of post email,

I actually spent 39oo aed including my plane ticket and 1 month visa. post-email was right it depends the agency and fare flight availability. I'm living in Dierra, its like main city of dubai the bed spaces ranging from 500-550 aed.

can i have your no. in the Philippines?

Good Day To All!!!!

We just got thevery good news today!!! My brother even pass the OHC Medical he got his Occupational Health Card today.

Test of Faith talaga ang nanyari...and God has granted our prayers for him! Praise God...now he pass all the medical exam!

Kapag nde ka talaga Food Handler there is hope para sa inyo na makapag trabaho at makatulong sa iba..

Just dont loose hope and keep praying and trusting the God and he will not let us down lalo na kung ikakabuti natin ang ating ipinagdadasal

I will keep on praying for all the others to be given a chance just like my brother.

God Bless us All:)

loving sister wrote:
kamil1358 wrote:

Dear Loving Sister,

For his residency medical he was only check for HIV and xtray because when they took blood from him in the lable of the vial it was written "MHIV" then after 10 days he got his residency visa.

BUT now we have problem again..:( he got a schedule for another medical test for Occupational Health Card (OHC) which is done thru Dubai Municipality. He was told that since he is dealing with guest and his department is somewhat under "Hospitality" he needs to have this OHC even if he is only a Telephone Operator.

Now...I feel we are back to zero..he had the OHC test today and hoping it will be same as the 1st medical (no HEPA B test)

I will update as soon as we got result good or bad.

For now I can advise you to do further research in Emirates if they are having OHC for the position you want to apply just to be sure because I know how bad it feels when u are almost there and yet something will come out.

Will post once we got the result of OHC because as per my brother he did not do the stool & urine test unlike the other staff which are working as waiter, they took from him blood but little (1/4 of vial) while the waiters had full vial. He underwent Audio Test also since he is a Telephone Operator...

We are hoping OHC is also dependant on your job description.

Wish us luck!

Dear members,

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English so that all can understand and participate?

Thanks
Armand

all bro..kung pupunta kayo ng dubai sama namn ako kahit visit visa tayo.para di nakakatakot pag mag isa lang sama nyo ako ..healthy carrier din ako.gusto ko rin pumunta ng dubai para makapag apply tayo doon payag nga ako kahit ano work...sama tayo please sama ako sa adventure nyo.Gil name ko ito number ko 09084951613 ngaun nag wowork ako sa SM supermarket.

@gil269845 - In english please on this Anglophone forum so that everybody may understand. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Don't be scared... we are here to support your dreams.

gil269845 wrote:

all bro..kung pupunta kayo ng dubai sama namn ako kahit visit visa tayo.para di nakakatakot pag mag isa lang sama nyo ako ..healthy carrier din ako.gusto ko rin pumunta ng dubai para makapag apply tayo doon payag nga ako kahit ano work...sama tayo please sama ako sa adventure nyo.Gil name ko ito number ko 09084951613 ngaun nag wowork ako sa SM supermarket.

to kamil,
     tnx for the information.. ang dmi ko nalaman about dubai and their policy.. sana tlga wag mgchange ung law para my oppurtunity taung lahat.. il keep and continue my quest and keep dreaming..as ive said ipon lng ako d2 mejo mhal tlga ang pamasahe.. il just inform u pg nsa dubai nko and meet you der..(hoping!!) tnx and God Bless Us all..

@still_hoping > please post in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you for your comprehension.

Hi to All,

Is there anybody there who has any new information (hope there is) on how we can totally erase this hep b virus in our body system. Please share to all of us here.