Hepatitis B infection

hi everyone i will be a sales assistant in dubai duty-free airport,but i am  a HBV carrier , i wonder if i am belong to 6  categories. if i am going to there ,whether i will be deported.hope all of you will tell me the definite answer.thank you .

Hi all, I also got my medical certificate of fitness today at Mussainah medical centre dubai. they are checking for HIV and TB only.

Thanks a lot for helping me out.

Regards,

hai

Even i have been waiting for almost 10 months like by submitting the ban removal letter which received from the health authority to the abu dhabi immigration , still no reply from them . Whenever my friend visits for an enquiry they reply if the ban is released we will intimate . Dont know what to do .

Jai

hi to all,

i am just new in this forum. i am a filipino. last 2008 i was about to go to uae for an engineering job, but it was only there and then that i knew that i am a hep b positive. so the agency declined my application. i was so disappointed, because my wife was already working in dubai. and we are expecting that we would be together. i just went to dubai a couple of times to visit my wife. after my wife's contract she did not go back to dubai, because i cannot be with her.

but now that i read this forum is there any possibility that i can now apply for a job in dubai? would i have to undergo a medical examination in the philippines prior to going in dubai? because i also read here that other nationalities are going to undergo medical examination in their home country. thank you very much. hope to hear from you soon.

izzot

Hi, I would suggest that you obtain a visit visa. Now a days it is very easy. Once you are here, you can get a residence visa and convert the visit to residence by paying an amount of AED 500. I am sure that this would work without the hassles of having the fitness test back in your native place. Good luck.

izzot wrote:

hi to all,

i am just new in this forum. i am a filipino. last 2008 i was about to go to uae for an engineering job, but it was only there and then that i knew that i am a hep b positive. so the agency declined my application. i was so disappointed, because my wife was already working in dubai. and we are expecting that we would be together. i just went to dubai a couple of times to visit my wife. after my wife's contract she did not go back to dubai, because i cannot be with her.

but now that i read this forum is there any possibility that i can now apply for a job in dubai? would i have to undergo a medical examination in the philippines prior to going in dubai? because i also read here that other nationalities are going to undergo medical examination in their home country. thank you very much. hope to hear from you soon.

izzot

Hi, please note that you do not fall under one of the categories mentioned unless otherwise you are handling food in your position as a sales assistance. So, as per the previous people experience, it should not be any problem for you to clear your medical.
All the best!!

rainytina wrote:

hi everyone i will be a sales assistant in dubai duty-free airport,but i am  a HBV carrier , i wonder if i am belong to 6  categories. if i am going to there ,whether i will be deported.hope all of you will tell me the definite answer.thank you .

hello everyone!! everyday i am reading new post. i am also a hep b carrier and my husband will sponsor me for a visa this month. is the rule for no hep b screening still applies for wife visa in sharjah?where is the best and safest place to do my medical when i arrive in dubai? plss help!!thanks

hello,

Now i need to give picture for the renewual of my visa, as sales really im afraid that's why im not give my picture until now. My contact finished last november my visa will be finish dec. 29. Our company dealing suveillance camera. Help me pls.. I will do my medical in al baraha hospital. Please help. Im really afraid i dont know what to do.

stick2 wrote:

@sanggol

The 2 forms given to me in Safa Clinic is for VIP. I have done medical in Al Baraha and Sanpur last year (which I was found +HBsAg). Both these hospitals give only 1 form. As I remember in Al Baraha the doctor will check what test should be done to you. You will see it because you are holding your paper as you are transferring from one room to the next. In Sonapur you will not see it.

As long as your job is not under 6 categories. I am sure you will pass even in Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, or any other emirate.

My advice... DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT!!! you will attract it more if you do. You will do the test anyway so why worry.

It worked for me.

dear stick2,

you've done a good trail. hope u remember me. i am now in dubai. a company understood my case and hired me. Thanks God!!
now i will be having my medical test this week.. goodluck to everyone..

Hi guyz,

I've been reading your posts for quite sometime. I am really grateful for those members here who are sharing their experiences. it is really of great help to others who are confused and lost. I am also a hep b carrier and already been working for three (3) years until August 2011 in Dubai with Shj visa, i was really scared so I did not renew my contract. But because of your posts here i find courage to come back and try again. Now, i maybe considering a job offer in DAFZA and I dont know what is the latest news about the Hep b testing. I am an Accountant by the way, So I dont fall under 6 category. i am also reading other posts in other forums and  there are different views and opinions. Others said, it still tested. If there is anyone here who knows new rules or have already gone medical testing and got their visa during this month, please do share. Thank you very much.

Dear All,
I have been blacklisted for UAE because of Hepatitis B.I am Auto Cadd Designer.Can someone please tell me the procedure to remove my name from the ban list and re-enter UAE.
Warm regards,
Wolf Gang

hello

the pro gave to me the application of medical fitness in satwa really im afraid but still i need to do this to renew my visa. Hope and pray that i will pass the medical. I will update to all of you this is it....

thanks,

honey ko

Hi Honey Ko, Good luck! Be positive! you will pass the exam.

if u will come, they will make the test for u, and they will find it out! and they will ban u from the UAE forever!
i have a friend has been deported and they ban him forever! :(
get will soon! all the best mate!

Hi Keeko, the rules have changed since August 2010. Hepa B is only tested for 6 categories of workers. And it is not deportable as well. You can read it in the news. Maybe your friend was deported before August 2010. I havent read any changes yet so I hope it is still in force. there are a lot here who have already proven it. God Bless us all!

@dontstop

Of course I remember you. Congratulations for making it here. Did you go on a visit visa or applied through an agency in the philippines?

Anyhow you are already here so just do not think of what happened before too much.

Again congratulations.

Hi Honey Ko,

how are u? what's the update of your medical?

honey ko wrote:

hello

the pro gave to me the application of medical fitness in satwa really im afraid but still i need to do this to renew my visa. Hope and pray that i will pass the medical. I will update to all of you this is it....

thanks,

honey ko

Gentlemen,
Please do not give your own assumptions or negative feed back if you are not sure about the process and procedures. Please note that there are many people who are reading these articles with a lots of hope to come and work in UAE. There are many people who have already confirmed that they cleared the medical test so far. For your kind information, I am a live example of successfully completing my medical test early this year. Now, I am planning to change my job and if God wishes, I am going to get the clearance this time also.

As long as she doesn't fall in the 6 categories, she would pass the test .... sure. Let us pray for her.

GodisGood wrote:

Hi Honey Ko,

how are u? what's the update of your medical?

honey ko wrote:

hello

thanks,

honey ko

hi, to all filipino's who are member, who are reading this forum and who are hep b carrier...pinoy din ako, walang dpat ikatakot, basta ang position nyo hndi related sa food (restaurant, hotels), medical institution at household. Me too is a carrier, i'm an executive secretary, been here since 2007, done my medical 3x, passed it all. God has been so kind to me.

betsybub127 wrote:

hi, to all filipino's who are member, who are reading this forum and who are hep b carrier...pinoy din ako, walang dpat ikatakot, basta ang position nyo hndi related sa food (restaurant, hotels), medical institution at household. Me too is a carrier, i'm an executive secretary, been here since 2007, done my medical 3x, passed it all. God has been so kind to me.

Thanks nang marami kabayan, sana tuloy tuloy ang pagwowork natin dito. I was forced to resign in one of the companies in the Philippine because of my condition, even if they know i am not contagious. Kaya when I came here in 2008, I was really grateful na mas okey pa pala dito. God is really good.

hello everyone, Im a civil engineer, quantity surveyor by profession here in manila, philippines. Is there by any way i can work in UAE and through what agency here? Im hepa B chronic and healthy carrier so far. Can you name other contries where i can be accepted. Thanks very much and may God bless you all!

result was delivered today.. Thanks God for this new opportunity..:) thank you all for sharing your hopes and worries here. it greatly helps us...thanks uae for being just...

2000carrier wrote:

hello everyone, Im a civil engineer, quantity surveyor by profession here in manila, philippines. Is there by any way i can work in UAE and through what agency here? Im hepa B chronic and healthy carrier so far. Can you name other contries where i can be accepted. Thanks very much and may God bless you all!

Hi,

I don't know about any agency in the Philippines that will consider you are medically fit to work because during medical exam they only test your HBSAG which will come out positive for carrier like us. But I am not sure if that is applicable to all. But you can try, The surest way you can work in UAE, as far as I know is by coming here through visit or tourist visa. In Singapore also, they don't test for Hep B in your profession.

dontstop wrote:

result was delivered today.. Thanks God for this new opportunity..:) thank you all for sharing your hopes and worries here. it greatly helps others...thanks uae...

Congratulations dontstop!

Hi all

Nice to see the posts who had cleared their medical test . But still nobody posted who cleared their previous ban other than 1 or 2 . If anybody did so , kindly post your experiences . Still no clear view on previous ban peoples.

Merry Christmas everyone! God bless!

Hello everyone! Its been a long time since I posted here in Expat.com. Just to let you know that I got my Residence Visa and Labour Card too. I passed the Medical Test though im a Hep B positive (healthy carrier too). I just wanna share my experience with you guys. I was sent home last Feb2010 because I was medically unfit. I was in food handling that time. I had ban for one year. I've waited to finish my ban and then came back as a VISIT VISA and was able to find an office kind of Job. Now, Im living in a normal life again. GOD has been GOOD. So all you have to do is find a job where you are not in contact with FOOD (6 categories). As I've always said; NEVER LOSE HOPE, GOD will never turn us DOWN. Believe and He will do the REST. Think Positive. Hope my experience will enlighten up your mind.

Happy New Year! Have a blessed year ahead of us! :)

Keep praying and have FAITH with GOD.

Hi, Congratulations!! God bless you and hope this information is useful for all those who are eagerly waiting.

eywa30 wrote:

Hello everyone! Its been a long time since I posted here in Expat.com. Just to let you know that I got my Residence Visa and Labour Card too. I passed the Medical Test though im a Hep B positive (healthy carrier too). I just wanna share my experience with you guys. I was sent home last Feb2010 because I was medically unfit. I was in food handling that time. I had ban for one year. I've waited to finish my ban and then came back as a VISIT VISA and was able to find an office kind of Job. Now, Im living in a normal life again. GOD has been GOOD. So all you have to do is find a job where you are not in contact with FOOD (6 categories). As I've always said; NEVER LOSE HOPE, GOD will never turn us DOWN. Believe and He will do the REST. Think Positive. Hope my experience will enlighten up your mind.

Happy New Year! Have a blessed year ahead of us! :)

Keep praying and have FAITH with GOD.

Hello,

Sorry to keep you waiting... Because i want to be sure before i will post here. I check December 18. Thanks God for the blessing. If my papers finished i will tell the whole stories. Happy new Year to all...

hi to all and honey ko.. im a filipino a hepatitis b positive but healthy career. Im planning to go to dubai via visit visa and to find work there and also to follow my wife there.. is there anyone know if the new rule for medical test in dubai is already implemented? It is true that only 6 categories are being tested for hepatitis b and is it already implemented in dubai? i dont have any idea and im afraid to go there for it may able to deport me if they found out that im hepa b carrier. im not sure if they already implemented the law., and if it is implemented can anyone tell me where in dubai are the clinics or hospitals implementing this new medical test?.im hoping for your response..to honey koh pls tell us your story what happen to your medical exam..thanks and God bless us all.

gud day mga kblogers sana my mkatulong sa tanong ko.. im filipino and want to go to dubai kc andun n wife ko..im a hepa b positive pero healthy carrier naman. 22o bng implemented n ung rule n only 6 categories lng tinetest nla for hepa b? plan ko kc mgtourist or visit visa at dun n mghanap ng work kc d ako pwede mgagency d2 sa pinas kc my hepa b test..gusto ko n tlga mkaalis at mpuntahan wife ko sa dubai..hoping may mka2long sa mga tanong ko..tnx if ever implemented n ung new rule sa dubai can anyone give me a list ng hospital or clinic n ngiimplement ng medical test na ito? tnx..hoping for response..

Hello

still_hoping

Gusto ko lahat positive actually masyado me nega kaya niloloko me ng PRO namin. Kina usap ko kasi siya na may problema ako sa kalusugan. Sabi niya hepatitis. Tapos hiningian nya me ng picture para sa renewal ko. Ako lang ang nag renew sa satwa lahat ng kasama ko sa Al baraha hospital. Ang paliwanag niya sa akin sa Al baraha hospital konting tuldok or marka hindi na pinapalusot. Tapos pag dating ko doon sa satwa sa kuhanan ng dugo meron dalawang upuan. Nagtanong me sa mga kababayan natin kung ano ang mga trabaho nila. Apat na tao ang napag tanungan ko. Yung dalawa house maid para sa renewal, yung isa nagwowork sa belhol hospital, yung isa sales lady sa mall. Yung hosmaid meron nakalagay na FH or HF sa papers. Kinuhanan sila sa kaliwang upuan, yung isa sa belhol hospital sa kaliwang upuan din. Yung sales lady sa Mall sa kanan at ako sa kanan din. Ang pag kaka alam ko din sa papel pa lang makikita na ang kaibahan. At sa bayad din sa on line.

Sa susunod ulit kaibigan.

Dear members,

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

to honey koh..so it mins ok n medical mo? nice to know..so u dnt recomend the al baraha hospital kc mhigpit cla? how much do you pay in your medical test? para i know kc plan ko n mgpunta jan.tnx

Hi to all,

I always visit this blog because i know i belong. I am already here at UAE, in Dubai to be specific, i just spent my whole month here and actually this day is my 1st month.  I received a news just this morning from an employer and directed me to pick up the forms for my medical exam at Satwa. I am still here at home praying for miracles.I am an Accountant/Auditor, I dont know what kind of test they will be conducting, although we knew already the 6Cat basis for Hb testing. 48hrs of agony for the result. 

Pray for me guys, pray for all of us.  Do not let this kind of ailments hinders us in reaching our dreams in life.

freshman0121 wrote:

Hi to all,

I always visit this blog because i know i belong. I am already here at UAE, in Dubai to be specific, i just spent my whole month here and actually this day is my 1st month.  I received a news just this morning from an employer and directed me to pick up the forms for my medical exam at Satwa. I am still here at home praying for miracles.I am an Accountant/Auditor, I dont know what kind of test they will be conducting, although we knew already the 6Cat basis for Hb testing. 48hrs of agony for the result. 

Pray for me guys, pray for all of us.  Do not let this kind of ailments hinders us in reaching our dreams in life.

Dont worry, you will be okay. I will pray for you.

Hi GodisGood!

Thanks for the prayers.

Just got my result this evening, at last my agony ended! Only HIV and Xray were conducted during my medical exam. No threats of HB screening if you are not under the said 6 Categories. Guys! God has opened a door for us Hb carriers may it be healthy or otherwise.  God is really great!  Hope my post will enlighten all of you who were so anxious about our condition. 

casts your worries and anxieties on him and he won't let you down.

"For thine is the kingdom and power, and the glory are yours now and forever, God Almighty."

keep dreaming!

Congratulations Freshman0121! God is really good. Thank you for updating.