Hepatitis B infection

Guys, I dont think it's a right thing to put our nick-names from this forum under petition. It's not serious. We'd better write our real names. I have already sent my real name to Raksh in a private message.

count me on no. 7 - rds.

Guys, it would be better if we can have an endorsement from  a doctor in the UAE. They are the best person to attest regarding the pros and cons of HepB. It's not just submitting a petition. It's submitting a sound argument on a correct format.

Let us impress the MOH that we are not just HepB positive people,  but professional people - fit, able and capable both physically and mentally just like others.

We really need Vengates and his contact in the MOH.

Stasya, do you think I will not be put in trouble if we will give our real names, since my wife is coming next month on visit visa.

Hi all i have been silent visitor of this website... i m among all you people and i just wanna say that i am also ready to join you people in filing petition....

coz this rule is just not in favour of all the professional. so its should be limited to some professions only...

i m with you guys you can include me also. if required any personal information please let me know where i can send....

my husband does not have any contact in moh but but anyhow we have 2 take the step thats why i m saying i agree with u anne we shud consult vengates about this matter he is the right person no but we have to move forward i dont know when this rule is going to b change i m really desperate for this

Hi im going to al ain as visit visa and look for work there, and i am also suffering same with yours guys.. I am Hepb carrier since childhood. I am under treatment for hepb and please for me to have a result of nonreactive hbsAg.. is there any option to get a residence visa with hepb and i am a nurse but i am looking for a management position. Please give me hope to get a residence visa..

Hi sol123, welcome to d forum,

I just want to clarify according to ur information that u having treatment n ur Hbsag is non reactive is that mean that u no longer have hep B in ur blood again?

Hi All,

Im So glad I found this forum. My Husband and I are planning to move to the UAE but unfortunately he is a HEp B carrier. Though his viral load is very low and we hope to eradicate the disease from his system soon.
How do we get a work vis ain Dubai? Are the laws likely to change soon?
I would really appreciate some help.

Hi nehabg,

How are you going to eradicate the virus?

Till no there is no chnage. Only some rumours are here and there. No body knows and hope the change comes soon.

Sole123,

No body can give are take a hope. There is rule, whatever wrong or not, which still running and it concerns especially the new visa application.
It is not to make you desperate but to put you in the real picture.

Good luck

thank you guys, and on march 10 please for me im having my hepa profile again to check if the meds are effective and im hopeful that im able to eradicate or might get a seroconversion/non reactive of hbsAg, my doctor said that it might be... Please pray for me, il keep u updated..

Hi THBT,

Hoping his immune system can fight it. We are in such a fix. DOnt know what to do

hi neha u said that thatur husband is hep b carreer so what medicines he is takin now?and under which treatment he is going now ayurvedic treatment or allopathic u also said that u are going to eradicate the virus so how will u do it is he takin some imunity booster or what i also want to know coz i m also hep b career since 2 yr i m under treatment now  and i m just desperate to know the medicine which makes the hbsag negative im also from delhi my husbands works in abudhabi

any updates vengate did u meet somebody in moh reply me soon pls.

hi raksh what about filing the petition.i read in a news paper that uae is going to avoid hep b checking.the discussions are going on and it might happen within 2 months.the news came in malayala manorama.after that there was no news.my hus enquired about this and he says that he never heard such news in uae an till now there is no such change.anyway i am loosing all my hope again.

HI Raksh. My husband is currently on no medications just on vitamins. We are hoping that his own immunse system can fight it off.

annefrank,

Can you please let us know when this news came out? If it is true there might be some ray of hope.

this news appeared on jan 30, 2010. the news was on the front side of the paper.and even vengates has updated that the change of law is under discussion and that it is just the matter of time. but i dont know even if the law changes whether they will allot residence visa for those who have been banned.

Hi Friends

Please click the below link to find something interesting. it says for residence visa only HIV is Tested.somewhere clarity in communication is lacking. regarding test for new visas 

http://guide.theemiratesnetwork.com/living/visa.php

Bedazzled,

That link is about general information for applying residence visa in UAE. This Hepa B checking is UAE new law made in 2008 and only apply for new visa only not renewal.
This is what we arguing about in this forum to change the UAE law.

Exactly ShoeGal, when introducing This Law In Sept 2008.  These People Stated It Will Be On Trail For 3 Months and Later Changes Will Be Made. But After 1 & Half Year Still No Signs of Any Changes

Hello everyone! I'm so thankful I've found this blog-site. I feel sorry for all those who were deported because of the disease not one of us is even aware of, or even if we are aware we can't do anything to cure ourselves.  As I understand our condition, not all cases were transmissible sexually or hereditary. I am Hepa B carrier, I am aware of my condition even before going here in the UAE.  But my wife and my daughter is negative to this kind of virus.

I am presently holding resident visa and considering new employment offering better packages.  My profession is Accountant, after reading all the blogs, it seems that I have 0% chance to get Fit to Work Clearance in case I decide to transfer to another company, since my employer is not issuing No Objection Certificate and I have no choice but to apply for New Visa under New Sponsorship.  I'm also worried on the renewal, that I might have the same problem of getting medical clearance because of Hepa B. My last hope is that the UAE rule will change as soon as possible.  Banning all of us to work is a very painful discrimination.

Now, I need to set aside all my plans to accept new job offers, because of this rule.

We need to help each other especially this time. I know some of you wanted to have a petition to the UAE Govt to reconsider this law, COUNT ME IN.

As of this date, there are about 2billion belonging to our “Class”. If they want to exclude us in the society, what do we need to do to survive?  Invade the whole world until we outnumber them? Following the rule of Karma, when that time comes, they will be OUTCAST for not having the disease.

IF THE GOVERNMENT ITSELF IS NOT WILLING TO HELP US, THEN WHO?

Lastly, I think I have a good argument for housewives applying for Visa.  According to the Ministry of Health, “If housemaids are found to be disease-carriers, it's the decision of the sponsor either to send them back or get them treated.”  IF THE SPONSOR (your husband) CAN DECIDE ON THE TREATMENT AND VISA OF THEIR HOUSEMAIDS, WHY NOT ON THEIR SPOUSE? What kind of rule is this, HOUSEMAID FIRST BEFORE WIFE?

May God bless us all!

I would be interested to know how you are eradicating the hepa B virus from the blood. What I understand from the doctors is that there is no possibility to do that. Please share.

hi

yes the doctor is right virus cannot be eradicated completely. with regular medicines and check up ( once in 6 months) u can control virus load

i have read aboutthe herbal medicinethet is phyllanthus amarus it proved to b very benefial it is  specieally for chronic carreer patients who came hbsag negative after taking this for three months. it is mentioned overthere around 59%became hbsag negative u all can search it on the net about the uses and benefits of this herb.i m thinkin to use it but i dont no from where ill get it

Hi
I grew up in Dubai since childhood. I moved to india for few years and moved back to dubai. when getting my visa renewal i was said i have HBV virus. I have been given a clearance though as I am into sales. but what i am surprised is, didnt we get vaccinations when we were small? isnt HBV antivirus included in dubai school?????

Hi Guys,

I am midish into my career, four years experience. Had an very good opportunity in Saudi but denied of visa b/c testing positive for HBsAg.....since it was chronic i couldnt clear the virus and still a carrier...thoug a healty and non-infectious one....this rule is really stupid and i can feel the agony ones has under these conditions....the rule is really biased and frankly even against human rights.....i come from Pakistan and middle east is one of the very few places where we can go realitvely easily but with this rule for people like me its all over...even before it started....plz can someone give me the address of the guy who is working on the petition, i want my real name and indetifications b also added to this petition....this will not get me back my opportunity and the petition is not for Saudi for that matter...but alteast this may help young people trying to work in Dubai......and if one the middle eastren country is going to review the rule others may follow it some day.......again its such a stupid and biased rule....stoping people for something which is not done deliberatly by them.....and makes it more ludicrous that even healty & non-infectious carriers are also banned....

good luck to all those who r waiting for their visas.....

any updates  from anybody  whaT ABOUT VENGATES  any updates from ur side?

Pls. VENGATES if yu have some new information, good or bad, please share it with us.

At least if you share, even how bad, will help us make our individual decisions.

Like....
-taking a 3 month visist visa with a month interval for the wife...
-consider other nations like China, Hongkong, Singapore...
-go home in Philippines and live happily everafter...
-I hope taking a new wife here in UAE is not an option...

OR, where is our petition letter? I'm very sure EVERYBODY thinks SOMEBODY did it, but NOBODY did it...

I'm loosing all hopes now...

actually we were thinking por filing petition but annefrank said that we shud seek sugggestingioon from vengatees he had tomeet somebody in moh last wee k but no response from vengate side so we are waiting for his reply what what was the conversation had done in moh about this issue.

hello everyone,

this is with regards to HEPA B positive carrier - it's a bit confusing.  I have read some blogs that it was a case to case basis but then how can the UAE governement allow those carriers that have worked for them for years and did not allow those others who are a new comers, i believe ones HEPA B positive will always be HEPA B positive, it's just a matter of how the virus is going inside the body.

I am also in the same case as the others on this blog, i will have my visa to be renew again next year but after reading all the cases we have here, i begun to fret.  What if they will not consider me for another visa? I hope the UAE governement will consider reviewing their policy about HEPA B carrier and exclude those expats working in the offices.

Guys please do update us once in a while, we need the latest information at hand so that we can adjust ourserlves...

thanks and good luck to all of us here...

hello everybody where are u all these days no updates and no replies from anybody side  and where are u  vengates did u meet some 1 in moh?reply soon

Health is really wealth. If you allow me to share a very powerful health drink - ALOE VERA! It has 200 nutritonal compounds that helps boost our immune system and has a natural antibacterial property. Tyr it.

Hi Every1,

Any update Vengate............

God Bless all of us!

Job seekers need home country health certificate

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArti … ion=theuae

In referance todays gulf new they only discussed about HIV and TB. They did not mentioned anything regarding Hep B is this means they are going change the law for hep b?

Dear Yasee,

Is that new gulf news, r they talking about renewal visa or resident visa..pls advice us complete information if you have any.

Thanks in advance

I'm quite positive that this will eventually become a good news for us.

If they are considering TB cases which are very communicable since the virus is acquired airborn; they should be more considerate to hepB which medium of transmission is through blood and sex only (Nobody will be infected by my wife but me first).

This is good news....

I think this decree will not support us any time. Because the new peoples will caring the Hbs virus same like us will be refused in their our own countries, I think this is a pre filter to come here in UAE.

dont loose hope sias. they are not mentioning about hepatitis b anywhere in that article.sometimes it might be becoz of the discussions going on with hep b.or sometimes it might be the newspaper mistake.anyway lets wait until the duabi moh take a final decision against hep b.but i am not sure that if the law changes by gods grace will they allow the banned people to enter uae.any way pray hard dear friends.god bless all of us.

hello everyone!

I do hope that this will be the answer to our prayers. It says in the news that, It will be on the jurisdiction of the Employer to hire us despite of medical condition. I presume, we will have a bigger chance now, especially if our line of profession is not related to food handling/food related company.

Let us still pray and hope that as soon as possible UAE Govt will amend their law in our favor.

Godspeed everyone! Keep praying!