New to HCMC today- 23 male from Canada

Im here to work for a few months and dont know anyone, ive never been to Vietnam before. Would love to meet some new people. I love all sports, the gym, and going for drinks and food.
Hope to hear from some people.
D

New boarder in town.......:D:D

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

welcome :D

Welcome to Viet Nam:cheers:

Hello dc9191 and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will make a lot of nice contacts.

Regards,
Harmonie.

welcome to hcmc dc9191.. enjoy ur time here ;)
*cheer*

Hi everybody. I am Chirpy. I am living in Hanoi now and is going to HCMC next month for working. But i think there are a little differences between two cities. And this makes me confused. I have been HCMC one time before and i was really impressed by it. I will be so happy if i can make friends with someone when i move to HCMC. Thanks

Would like to have a bank account (debit card,...) at a foreign bank in Vietnam. Kindly contact me at the email: [email protected].

Welcome to Viet Nam! welcome to Ho Chi Minh city,dc9191!
Enjoy yourself here!

Glad to meet you. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need some help.

Welcome you guys to Vietnam, hope you have a good time here.
I'm Stephanie, I'm Vietnamese,
I would love to make friends with you all.
If you need any help pls feel free to ask or contact me at stephanie.quach.kha (skype),
Have a nice day!
Stephanie.

Nice to make friend with u all! thanks for ur warm welcome!

[Moderated: Off topic]

Vietnam say HELLO to you.

@Lee: you should come soon. Eveybody was here already.

Hi dc9191,
Welcome to Vietnam.... you can simply post concerns and issues here; members are happy to give you some advice. You will have a lot of wonderful experience.

hi!welcome to Ho Chi Minh City.
i am Nhung. phone num:0166 555 2285
would love to make friends with all you guys

Hi dc9191!
How was your last 2 weeks? Do you have any new friend? My brother in law is Canadian too. I'm a Vietnamese. I love to be a friend with you. It's absolutely my honour.
Contact me by [email protected]

HI

NICE TO MEET YOU. I HOPE THAT I CAN LEARN ENGLISH WITH YOU AND SHOW YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL HO CHI MINH CITY IS.

(^_^)

welcome you. it seems you already have a lot of friends are waiting for you. Don't worry Vietnamese are friendly speciality  vietnamese  girls :)

Hi nhandong and welcome,

You should avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you. :)

Welcome to Expat.com dc9191! :)

hi

yes, noted (*__*). I hope this is the best place for me to make friend and learn language. Thanks for all.

Welcome to HCMC ;)

Thanks for the welcoming! It's been a great few weeks
So far