For those who didn't have anyone to help them get in here

how did u get to saudi and found a job ?

i would like to know what u went, and how u ended up getting to saudi .

i dont have that experience , because my dad works here , and it was simple as getting in the car and going somewhere else :(

Please share ur experience ^^

thanks     :)

I am an investment banking professional

and found a job on efinancialcareers.com

Coming from South East Asia, the probability of that happening is one in a thousand, but it may work well for your friends in Lebanon in case you want to suggest this to someone.

Cheers

well, i was interviewed in my home country... after coming here, changed my job ;)

I first came in 1982 - out of Grad School. I answered an adv in computer magazine for consultants to work on the MOI project. Did that for 5 yrs. Went all over the KSA made good contacts and just kept doing it as a independent consultant till 2004. Couldn't stand the boring ex-expat life and came back in 2009 as Dir of Ops for Saudi Media Systems.

oldguy wrote:

I first came in 1982 - out of Grad School. I answered an adv in computer magazine for consultants to work on the MOI project. Did that for 5 yrs. Went all over the KSA made good contacts and just kept doing it as a independent consultant till 2004. Couldn't stand the boring ex-expat life and came back in 2009 as Dir of Ops for Saudi Media Systems.

Good source , but was it american magazine or a saudi magazine in the US ? or did u came to saudi for a visit and found that magazine in saudi ? please specify.

Interviewed in India and came to KFUPM then switched jobs and now working as Operations Manager for IT Company.

Im just a tag-a-long!  Hubby was offered the job through his company and 6mo later we were in KSA!  :D

after college, i decided to apply work abroad though i dont have experience yet..Luckily! i was hired. :D
i just dont know if they got lucky hiring me..lol