Job

Hi ,
Im from Poland , and my story is difficult , was on the way to New Zeland to work but immigration stop me here ,couse did not have return ticket out of NZ. Well i need to find a job pretty fast, came with short money as well. I have a good experience as a turist guide almost two years in India ,Nepal. I speak polish , some rushian , german , spanish and hindi . I  have experience in working in pubs or hostels.  I think I can also work in call centre.  Im good photoghrapher with lots of experience. Well anybody have some idea how to start to look for a job here , Im new in Kuala lumpur arrived one week ago . Im flexible and can travel to work anywhere in Malaysia. Any advice ,jobs offer welcome
cheers Pablo

so sorry about the situation. I do hope you will find the job you seek

ok! go to besedo.com they will open vacances to polish speaker soon, if you need can contact me as well

And I guess you are not malaysian? So you are here on a tourist visa and prob will end up working illegally like you wanted to in NZ? I'm sorry but no violin for you! Seriously why leave Poland cashless? Are you on the run? I ask as it all sounds very fishy to me! Cannot family back home wire you cash for a return ticket to Poland. You can legally work in the whole of Europe. So why NZ????

not im not tourist, im from Brazil im married with a Malaysian citizen, im live im Malaysia already tree years, (legalized from the beginning)Besedo is a Swedish company, and im work there. nest time you post an announcement try to be more clear in your goals, im just trying to help you. but this opportunity is lost!

regards!

?? I addressed the OP who will be grilled by immigration the same way I just mentioned. As polish citizens are EU then far better to get a job in Europe as no visa issues. It just sounds like desperation to be out of Europe and experience from Thailand is be suspicious of anyone desperate to not go home as why?? As an employer I would ask the same. It just comes across all wrong. Maybe nothing really but a desire to be in the sun but going to NZ on a one way ticket without a visa was just plain silly. They are strict, Australia as well of course.

As for jobs hard to get just like that in Malaysia legally. Although tourist industry may employ workers illegally. However I wouldn't want to stay in a resort or hotel willing to do that as who knows what sort of employees they may end with.

Deareast Pablo, why not take the bull by the horns, travel back home, get yourself more prepared and choose a better country than Malaysia where job security is by and large exclusively for Malaysians? I understand your situation. I feel your pains. But staying in Malaysia with your kind of visa is like jumping from fire to frying pan. I wish you the best in your pursuits for greener pastures.

man you are talking with the wrong person

@Pg, I was referring to Pablomalay. Hope I am not mistaken.