Botox, Collagen fillers, etc...

Hello, Can anyone recommend for a friend of mine, based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, a good dr or beauty center that does botox, collagen fillers, etc? Also, laser hair removal, does anyone know approximately how much it is here in Egypt, and if its safe here?
Thanks, appreciate it.

hello mariposa,

i"m sorry that my recommendation is not baised on personal ex, as i deal with a lebanees when she comes to egypt , but one of my friends wanted to do some long therapy and she recommended dr elmenawy in mosadak st in doki his mob , 0101162142 , she saied he"s good but i didn"t try him ,niether my friend , as for safe of course it could turne out to be not if it"s not perfectly done as it could lead to bad result as well , for facial filling they don"t use collagen anymore and it depend on howmany injection your face need for each from 1200 > 1600 and for bottox on howmany areas you will apply , if you need any more info you can pm me and be carefull before you try anything

suzan

Thanks Suzan, I appreciate it.I wonder if your Lebanese friend would be willing? I'll PM you for the info. Its for a neighbor and her friends, otherwise I'll tell her about Dr. elmenawy. I think for this sort of thing, the best way is by word of mouth you know? thanks!

Dr.bakhar heis at zamaleck he is the best,,, I will look for the number,i do not know if I still have it,,