Wages teacher in Qatar

Hi out there can anyone of you help me that is teaching.

I have been offered a job in Doha  with Tallum Group. I have no idea how they base the wages. I am a full registered oprimary teacher in New Zealand with a post graduate. what should my wages be. Do they have a website at all to find out wages for teachers what you should expect. Fro primary teaching they offer me QR11290.00 I have over three years experience.   Has anyone out there worked fo the Taallum group before to give me feedback?

Hello fiona gordon and welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope that other members will help you.

Good luck in your new job.

Regards,
Harmonie.

So did you accept the offer? Did you come?

Hi Fiona Gordon,

how are you? and hope you doing well i know its too late to answer you here but if you still not accepted the offer you can visit their site and read about it http://taalumgroup.com/
about salary they offered you i think its littel bit small specaily everything is going up day by day.

otherwise if they offering you free accom and free transpo so i think its not bad salary QRs. 11000/=

good luck

Aziz

ya i agree with mr.aziz qatar is cool place to live and enjoy with family and friends..but as u already doing job so just bargain as long as u can ,,,because more money you have in purse more u can have fun in doha,,,but still i shuold say living standard of qatar is nice..

Hi,
look i'm in the businees , this offer is not bad , but they should offer you accommodation + the QR11290 . Here rents are expensive . depends r u single , or do u have family will join u ?

Tam

fiona gordon wrote:

Hi out there can anyone of you help me that is teaching.

I have been offered a job in Doha  with Tallum Group. I have no idea how they base the wages. I am a full registered oprimary teacher in New Zealand with a post graduate. what should my wages be. Do they have a website at all to find out wages for teachers what you should expect. Fro primary teaching they offer me QR11290.00 I have over three years experience.   Has anyone out there worked fo the Taallum group before to give me feedback?

Hie guys I am considering teaching in Qatar, what difficulties am I likely to face.I offer chemistry and I am from Zimbabwe