Looking for a colocation or location Zamalek or Maadi

Hi guys,

I'll move to Cairo in September to work for a year. So I'm looking for a colocation or rent a flat in Maadi or Zamalek.

I heard about those 2 areas are safe and pretty convenient to leave there. I also heard they are many expatriate there.

thanks to give me your opinion concerning those 2 areas

feel free to contact me if you have any colocation opportunity

thanks guys

Hi, Mehdid. Everything will depend from your work place. Better to choose flat as close as possible to your office. Both Maadi and Zamalik are nice. Zamalik is closer to city center than Maadi. And Zamalik is island on the nile river. Maadi is nice also, but I prefer Zamalik :)
Actually we can keep in touch because most probably in 2-3 mounth I will leave this flat, where I live now (because will moove to my husband's flat) And it would be nice if I will find someone who will live here instead of me.
My flat costs 4500 Le per month. It has: kitchen, veeery big saloon, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It is nice inside and in a good area of Zamalik.

hi Mehdid how ar you may name AHMED from cairo EGYPT and from madii if you ned hellp to fiend  flat at madii i can do that for you if you like i wait you send me at may Emil , thanks and have nice day
AHMED

Hi Mehdid and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you thought about putting an advert in the Cairo Classifieds > Accommodation section? ;)

Regards,
Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie,

I didn't put and advert there yet! good idea.

I'll do it ;)

Thanks

Mehdi