Gaming Arena in Riyadh

Hi,

I'm looking for a nice gaming arena in Riyadh where my friends can go and play Counter Strike on lan. I have been to one place, but it was pathetic. Would appreciate if any1 can share the location of a really nice place having good environment and nice PCs fit for gaming.

Arsalan

Hi Arsalan!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

u mean cyber cafés ?   if so  ,riyadh is full of them  ( there is one near Dowwar al kuwait ), none of them pleased me .
as for Lan gaming convention , it happens  once a year in jeddah.
SO far the best and only fun thing to do , is getting ur friends to come to ur house , and play pull an all nighter.

Yeah, seems like will have to plan it at home. I saw this place in Olaya called Black House, where they had pool and PS3.. but no PC gaming... so i thought they might have nice places after all.. anyways thanks

qureshi, I remember spending some brainpower on this question.

In case you run across good suggestions let me know, I'm in for some sniping and SMG action anytime!

Cheers

I guess i will stop searching for one now... but will keep u posted if i find a good one

i'll ask the guys i play Modern warfare 2 with , i never met them xD , but i know they play in a cyber café somewhere in riyadh

There is one by the name 8Ball in Malaz Area in Riyadh.
If you know the mac donalds on Sitteen street, take a right from there (macdonalds on your right) take a right when u reach a roundabout. Take a U-turn from the signal, and it will be on your right.
They have Counter Strike on lan , i used to play there often. You can create you own teams or join existing ones.