New members of the United Arab Emirates forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the United Arab Emirates forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the United Arab Emirates if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hi

Hello my name is Ziad  , I'm 34   From Egypt . Chemist

hi , I am Shaimaa , Electrical design  engineer  :)

l am Omar Algerian job seeker in general insurance

Hi I am Mohamed, Egyptian, Spa manager in 5 star hotel in Dubai marina

hello i am Yassine ahmad,
    i am into general sales and exportation of electronics, phone, cameras etc and also into sales of yatch, and jet boats of different makes

My name is adeoye abdulsobur olamilekan,I am 22years old and I am Nigerian citizen.
  I am here to seek for job and I will be glad if you can grant me work here.
                                                       Yours faithfully
                                                     Thank you

Hi there, My name is Shazia Khan, from Canada, moving to Ruwais.

Hello . I hope your fine... welcome to UAE . I would like to corporation with you... you can cantact me

Hi, my name is Temitayo from Nigeria. Planing to get job in dubai and live ,am 39years old, B. Sc degree, l have experience in banking as Relationship manager and also have experience as Chef. Any of the two position am good .Any information on how to get job in Dubai will be appropriated. Thanks

Hi folks, I'm Majeed Abdoulae from Dubai. Running a software company with my partners.

Hello, I'm Feroz, digital marketer and graphic designer working in Dubai. I' m happy to assist small companies or individual businesses, to market their business in the UAE by implementing an online marketing strategy.

Hello,  Mr Majeed nice meeting you  sir. Thanks for your  response to  my chatting, l really  appreciate. Please, how can you be of help  to my needs, that's getting a work in Dubai and living in Dubai. I will appropriate your quick response. Thanks

I will appreciate your quick response. Thanks

Wathik
Teacher Arabic to speakers of other languages

in Abu Dhabi

Hello good people of Expat.com!!

Hi everyone. Nice to be here. Love you all. Thanks.

Hi
My name is Grant, I live in SA would like to find work in Dubai.
I have been in telecoms for many years, done networking as well, voIP.
if there is anybody that could assist me that would be Great.

thanks

Hi, I am Jebby Geo. I work as an architect in Abu dhabi.

RUWAIS!! WHY!!! Wasn't Dubai or Abu Dhabi Cities a better option..lol...ok just kidding...your comment look like it needed a funny reply. Anyways, welcome to the region.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introductions :)

@Genu: The right place to look for a room would be the Housing in United Arab Emirates section in which you should post a free advert for your search and also browse through the latest offers.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi! I'm Farooq, having recently settled in Dubai I'm looking to meet like minded people. Moved here from Sydney, Australia where I grew up.

Hi.

I am Habib . From United Arab Emirates

hi, im Pau. Working for a consulting company which is an official distributor of Personality Assessments and currently on the lookout for new opportunities

Hey all 🙂
How do you get a job in Dubai? I am a British finance graduate with some accounting experience.
I would like to go into the Banking/Financial services or Consulting sector
I am also considering Psychology jobs.
But I am having no luck 😔.

Hi there, I m Aziz living in Dubai for 10 years and I have car care & maintenance business here in Dubai.

Hello, i am stephen from Tanzania, looking for a business partner for gold broker business.

Hello my name is Osei from Ghana, but lived in Malaysia for years, i have a finance and Accounting Background, am here in Uae in search of a job,,anyone can linkup

Hi Farook,

What do you do in dubai?

Br,
Sami

Hi Everyone,

Welcome in uae.
I live in Abu Dhabi and looking for new friends, expats who can share their experience in the country.
My name is Sami and I am from Hungary.

Hi I'm Ricky Bedford I'm living in Dublin, Ireland. I'm currently in the process of moving to Dubai and I am seeking a full time job for when I arrive.

Hi

Hi I'm Jovel. I am working at a lawfirm here in Dubai.
I love helping people in their legal issues.

Hi to all I am soumia I am 46 years old I am midwife sorry for my English so we are all here to sack the same dream despite our multitudes  differences in ethnic religions ... it is so beautiful to know that differences add to everyone of us shape of serenity which shows us that we are never alone.
It is the same thing  for this covid 19 he  is here it is an undetournable evidence and we are  all without exception have the same hope that not succumbed   to this disease
Who know the Unseen? We hope that one tell us what to do .
We know now that we are all equals despite our differences and everyone needs a little thumb to be helped

Hi my name is Tarjinder (Taj)  Sandhu, I am 46 years old,  I am a self-employed contractor currently working as QA/Test Manager on a UK Government project.  I am looking to possibly expand my experience by working abroad in the UAE.  Hence me joining this forum.  I would appreciate any advice/experiences, on best ways to fulfil this ambition, so look forward to hearing from others who have been on this journey.  Thanks

Hi, my name is Allan Perez, an Industrial Engineer by profession and with more than 24 years of working experience but most of them as planning and cost control engineer.

I am looking for possible employment here in UAE, we are currently in Abu Dhabi with m wife.

Thank very much, and I'm hoping for any assistance you can extend to me.

God bless us all.

I am a Canadian Palestinian woman that lived in dubai for years. I have acxount mngmt experience in advertising which is very client centric and I actively seeking work in Dubai as I want to relocate back here.
I am open to admin work too as long as the pay is good.
I love meeting new people and networking as I believe its one of my strongest assets..maintaining good relationships. I have two teen kids so I feel I can throw myself back to work aggressively now that they are all grown up.
I am currently here in Dubai and would love to run a couple of interviews and get going
Stay safe
Lots of love

i am Asad from sktcleaning.ae

I'm bafanka from London. I teach science.

Closed