New members of the Norway forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Norway forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Norway if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thank you my friend
This site is very excellent
It teaches you life in Norway and how management helps you secure your life at work and cover health
And also retirement
Norway is among the countries where life is stable without problems so I want help and work in this beautiful country. Thank you

Hi,

I'm new here on this site,i just relocated to Norway,i'm bringing my business here with me,kindly share guidelines how to go about this.

regards

How are you there? It's beautiful
Norway is a beautiful country, my dream is to be there. Thank you very much

Thank you my friend
I ask you to help immigration and work in this country because it helps the third world. I live with my poor family and I am looking for work to help my family. I speak English and French Thank you, sir.

Hi all! I'm John and I'd like to relocate to Norway this year. I was wondering if it were possible to get a job in Norway before actually moving. Anybody with similar experience?

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello
I want help about immigration to this country with my children and my wife. I want to work and raise my children there
Norway is a beautiful country. People love each other. The administration helps you with everything. Health coverage and the workforce give you your right. Everyone is beautiful. Thank you

I have been on a couple of big projects in Norway.  Living in Lysaker (west Oslo suberb) working for Moss Maritime and in Stavanger with BP, living in Forus (between Stavanger and Sandnes).

I have had a few ex-pat jobs and Norway is one of the best locations by far.

Great for time-out and such friendly, laid-back people - offering the best working conditions ever!

For time-out it has to be the kayaking for me.  Lysefjord and also Oslofjord from Sandvika the highlights.

Itching to go back to live and work there.

Hi everyone,
I'm interested to going to Norway but have yet to do so. What are the best things about Norway?

Hello porcelainqueen,

Thank you for asking this interesting question but this is a topic for new members.  :)

If you want to have more details about Norway, I would advise you to create a new topic. You can even use What are the best things about Norway? as title.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team

Hi!

I visited some friends who are living is Oslo last year. Fell with love with the city! I have decided to try my luck and started researching on moving to Norway soon. I have started studying Norsk, and hopefully find a job/employer soon! Wish me luck! <3

Hei!
I'm not new, but this is the first time I post something in the forum.
I live in Bergen, I'm a graphic designer, musician and photographer.
This is my second year here, I'm still adjusting to certain things (specially the weather hehe),  I lived in other countries before so I was aware that the process would not be easy, specially while you are learning the language and looking for clients/jobs at the same time.
Now that we are in Corona times the situation is even complex.
Living in Norway as an expat is like a rollercoaster of feelings, the country is amazing, but you have to start from 0, you will miss your family, friends and food (in my case).

On the other hand, I love working out, so Bergen is fantastic for walk/nature tours, I like the architecture of the city, it is easy to find amazing fjord spots for taking stunning pictures.

I think I have explored the major cities of the country, such Oslo, Bergen, Ålesund, Trømso, Stavanger, and I'm going to Kristiansand and Lofoten in October.

I'm looking forward to hear more stories about your life here in land of fjords.

Cheers.

Hello Respected Members,
                I am AshokR.S I am new here in this community from Kerala India , i am very much passionated & ambitioned to work in any of european union . My educational level is Diploma in AutomotiveEng & ITC AUTO-5YR & ProfessionalMBA.
I need a workpermit with a company contract to start a step up to upgrade my ambitions. So i hope i will get a positive ideas of holding rope from a karma believer gods invisible humanhand.
Thanking you all

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916047

Thanks!

Do you have WhatsApp there... Where are you from +905548705406

Closed