New members of the New Zealand forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the New Zealand forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in New Zealand if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everyone,

I'm not actually new in NZ, been here since April 2013 lol, I just discovered this platform and thought to join you guys. I'm a stickler for perpetually growing my network, so I'll be glad to meet as many of you as possible.

Cheers! :)

Hello Yuccan and welcome to expat.com :)

2013? That's cool!
How's life in NZ? Have you met nice people? :)

As someone who has been an expat for 7 years, if you want, you can help members in need, but you can also ask questions on this very forum.

I hope you'll tell us more about your journey to NZ, and share your adventure with the community by posting a new topic ;)

Cheers.

Loïc

Hi Loïc,

Sure, I'll hopefully do that soon, thank you  :top:

Hi, I am a 44yr old nurse working in the UK (not for much longer).  I am coming across to New Zealand in April.  I have been offered work but I plan to come across on a visitors visa do some travelling while my essential skills visa is being processed. 
I am excited to be taking on this new adventure but also a little terrified.

Hello,
We are a Belgian couple with 2 young children and we have the project to move from Brussels to Wellington, NZ.
We've just subscribed to this platform to be in touch with people who did the same and are currently living in NZ.
We are at the really beginning of our project so all advice are more than welcome!

Thank you and take care!

thanks dear for your lovely message am Jagdesh Kumar [ Babu] Pakistani Citizen but living and working as Chef in Restaurant in Gulf [ Bahrain] i want move to New Zealand and have plan to open my own
Cafeteria 1st in New Zealand then latter Restaurant but how i can get Visa that is big problem because
here in Bahrain no Embassy now please tell me can you help me so i can 1st Visit and see how i can start my dream
thanks am waiting your answer on my email

Moderated by Julien 4 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

dear you was in UK so for you Visa was not problem but am in Gulf here is many problems

Frankispc
I am planning to move to New Zealand this year from Zimbabwe and still researching and learning how to do this .
I am an electrician but here we are all rounded in electrical

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your introduction and welcome !  :one

I invite you to create a new thread in the New Zealand forum if you have any related questions on expatriation.
The team as well as the members will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hi everyone!

I am planning on moving to New Zealand from Europe in the future and I am exploring my options of how to do it. I would be really glad if you give me any tips, suggestions etc :)
Cheers

Hi all,

My family and are I planning to relocate to NZ in the near future.  My husband (and daughter) are citizens, but I am American.  At this point we are getting ready to come over and are pretty much just waiting on a job for my husband so we can sell our home in California and go!

hi, i am also new here.

Hello , I am Belgian, planning to relocate to New Zealand for work and better life, please I need information on how it ll be easier for me to find job and accommodation. Thanks

Hi
I am Laila, was living in Jijel Algeria, visited family in Australia, borders closed 3 days after we arrived, got stuck there did 4months and decided to come back home to New Zealand until Algeria opens so we can return home to Jijel.. been in NZ since July 2020

Hi, I am Devi currently a PhD student in Uni of Otago. I live in Dunedin and have small company in Indonesia. Nice to meet you all.

how can i contact you ?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916041

Thanks!

Closed