Seeking friends in Milan

Hey

I am currently moving to Milan in about a months time.

I dont know anyone who is living there, so i was wondering if anybody wanted a new friend, get in touch!!
I would love to get to know new people.

I dont hardly speak any Italian eckkkk!! i speak spanish and english so i guess i could get by a little... i hope! lol

any way if anybody is reading this and feels the same, dont hesitate in sending me a message i would love to meet new people over in milan...

thanks
nicki x

Hi nicki,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi,

Same condition I am in..............but the difference is I work here and have been living here for last 4 months now......drive thrpough...but still lacking friends......I guess I need friends too!!! What say??

hi! nice to meet you!
i came back to milan just few days ago from the UK where i have been living and studying for 1 year.
i really would like to meet english speaking people in my city, milan.
what i loved the most when i was in the UK and what i miss the most now that i'm at home is to have a lot of people from different countries around me!

i hope to talk with you soon!

giulia

If you like, a group meets every Tue for movies in English:
tonight Jul 18th...

after 6.30pm, get to M1 Porta Venezia and head to 'EL PASO DE LOS TOROS'...
Happy hour with great buffet €5 ALL SUMMER - till 9pm

then.. .(if you like) ;-) @Cinema ARCOBALENO (1 min walk)
THE EXTRA MAN (Un perfetto gentiluomo) by S.Springer Berman, R.Pulcini with K.Kline, J.C.Reilly – 108'

TICKETS:

till 7.40 IN THE BAR €3,80 (almost half price!)

Hi nicki.

How have you gotten on with making friends in Milan?

Hello Everyone!

I've just graduated and decided to move to Milan to be an au pair for a year. As I won't be studying at university I was really hoping that I could meet some people throught this forum?

Hope you can help

Ciao
Rachel

Hi nicki , i am from lebanon , i will visit milano for 3 days iin october if you are interested to meet tel me.
thanks.