New members of the Cameroon forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cameroon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cameroon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone
I am yagou student in year 3 logistique and transport hardworker i am looking for an internship ou a job un the domaine thanks

Hi All

Thank you for this platform.

New in Douala, originally from South Africa.
Started working here mid January 2020.

Hello Zoeew,

Welcome on board!  ;)

I hope you are having a positive experience as an expat in Cameroon so far.

For more information regarding life in Cameroon, I invite you to read the Living in Cameroon guide.

All the best.

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team

Thank you Cheryl

Hello am Immculate, a student in higher institute of transport and logistics University of Bamenda Bachelor's Degree

Hello Every one, I'm a PhD student at Kyoto University, doing ecological anthropology. It's nice being amongst you and sharing in your experiences

hello dear

how are you doing yes am so happy to be with you all i will like us to talk on my email ok

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hello to all.  I am a medical laboratory scientist with a bachelor degree. Have been 30yrs in Cameroon would love to share all My experiences to u all.

Owhh thank's for this plaform .I'm omardine Job Search .

Hello , my Juliette and I am a tour operator. I am happy and very opportune to share  your special experiences here.

Hello , I am Didier

I am not an expat but I consider myself as expat.
With more than 20 years in China and I'm now back in Cameroon and based in yaounde since last January.

Is there any whatsApp, wechat or facebook group where we can share life or work experience ?
Regards.

Hello, I am originally from Ghana with plans of relocating to Cameroon. Can I have your number please..

Can I have your number bro..

[Post under review]

Hello Idrix89,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Could you please tell us more  about you?

What are you looking for and how can we help you?  :)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=915936

Thanks!

Closed