Irish owner looking for a tenant for new budapest apartment

hi, i am an irish owner of an apartment in budapest, district 11 which is near the university and bartok bela ut.  I am looking for a tenant who is looking for long term accommodation (minimum 1 year).   If anyone is interested in finding a place to stay  please contact me as it is a new build 1 bedroomed apartment (43 sq m) facing into a courtyard. The apartment is quite and has great transport links to the city and beyond.  About 100 yards from the door you can pick up several trams, nos 18,41, 47 and 49 all go up and down fehervari ut, district 11 to various city center locations and beyond and 2 buses that go in and out of the city from the same place.  There are 2 shopping centres each within 10 minutes tram time - one is the savoya park (goes door to door)and the other is a brand spanking new centre called Allee next to the Fehervari Market Hall again the tram across the road stops directly alongside this centre.  Trams 4 & 6 terminate outside the Fehervari Market. please contact me if you would like to see pictures or get further information.

hello have you photos of your flat please perhaps i am interested , thanks

Hi nmgardener!

Please post your advert in the accommodation section of Budapest classifieds!

Regards
Armand