Kia ora. Qualified Hindi teacher sought in South Delhi

Hello I am a Kiwi woman living and working in Delhi. I have been roaming around delighting in India for almost 18 years now and finally took a leap of faith to relocate to the heartland. I write and wander and wonder about India on two blogs and freelance as well as work for a travel company.
You can find my personal blog listed on this site and I also write for Wanderlust and Lipstick as Heart of India.
I am interested in improving my spoken Hindi and am looking for a Hindi teacher located near to where I live in CR Park or where I work in Faridabad.

Hi Masala_Maori,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on the New Delhi forum for better visibility.

Thanks Christine!

hey dont worry

they r few hindi school teachers(female) who can be available but dey r at faridabad and i ll try to make it fast
and in case if face other problems can contact me- 9899720179

Thanks for the advice Binny, my boss is also looking. Let me get back to you. What are your qualifications to teach?

Dear Masala_Maori, Firstly,how are you? you can find so many teachers who will bet you to teach you Hindi in very few days..But if you want to speak Hindi fluently then you need a good person like a friend who would teach you at his best and also communicate with you in Hindi more then English words,so with that you can learn Hindi more easily...Its not necessary to learn Hindi Grammar to the best level,but you should have to know about the literature also...and i would also like to tell you that learn Hindi its a very beautiful language and its also easy just similar to English..there are so many common words in English and Hindi....you just have to try it to speak...I m a writer i write articles and short stories in English & Hindi,and i m also studying in 12th grade through homeschooling so i would like to be your friend teach you Hindi.Thanks! This is my blog http://keanutiewary.blogspot.com  Contact me at [email protected]

Hello Keanu thanks for your kind response. I am also a writer so we have something in common. I should have perhaps noted that I would like a female teacher but anyway since then my boss has found me a teacher.

That is great if you found a teacher. I just wanted you to learn Hindi.. you know i feel good when people learn Hindi or any kind of a ancient language...Good luck for your Hindi seesions>Take care!:)

WHY NOT CONVERSE WITH ME IN SKYPE OR YAHOO ? i CAN IMPROVE YOUR HINDI MAYBE.I STAY IN WEST DELHI WHICH IS FAR AWAY FROM cr park OR FARIDABAD. PERHAPS WE CAN MEET. I COULD COME OVER TO YOUR SIDE ON THE DELHI METRO ONE DAY. i am an india citizen with fluency in hindi. i am also a business graduate from Hull,England. I am 46 years of age. Presently I am hunting for some good senior openings as a business professional in india and abroad. What about you  and what do you do ?

RAVI
011-25269755
[email protected]

Haha, my Hindi isn't great but I could teach you enough to get around. I'm just saying cause I love the nick - masalamaori! Sweeeet!

hey masala maori...wud really appreciate it if you could share the details of the hindi teacher with me. I'm looking for someone to help me improve my basic level of Hindi as well as I moved from the UK a while back. Being of Indian origin but born n raised abroad, i feel this need to master the language while i'm based here.

@others: please dont message me if you're someone whoz claiming to be a tutor. I'd rather have references and testimonials from people who've already studied or worked with a tutor

@Masala_Maori, In Faridabad where do you work? I put up here, pm me! We can hang around on weekends

NishantS wrote:

@Masala_Maori, In Faridabad where do you work? I put up here, pm me! We can hang around on weekends

Please not that this thread is very old.

hey kia..a hindi teacher can be provided in CR park where u live..there are two options..either u can attend classes in an instutite which is just a stone throw away from CR park if you could take out time after your job..or we could arrange a male or female teacher who could come to your place and teach you for an hour..everyday.
the teachers provided will b true professionals with fair amount of experience :)

Hi Ora,

Pleasure to know of your long hearing here in India. You can go for finding hindi teacher.  Myself is also a Hindi Teacher taught hindi to foreigner as well as natives.  If need any help for hindi lessons, can contact me at [email protected] and/or 9811056774.

Thanks

cheerss

wish u all the best.

Hi san_42092 and rajansharma566,

Please note that this thread is very old  :whistle:
If you are looking for students to give language courses, i suggest you to post in the appropriate section which is Language classes in New Delhi section please.
@ san_42092 > Also note that free ad is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[P.S Topic closed]

Closed