Experiences with Aramco?

What are you experiences with Aramco?  I am considering a job with them and hope to move my family to KSA this summer.

I am very well experienced with Aramco... whatever job they offer you... if you like the salary... go with it without hesitation.

Best place to work for expat.

All my friends work with Aramco so if you want any help... I could help you who to go to

musicman had posted some links on a previous thread, here's one of them i found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwd8esu- … ture=share

I've also watched a documentary on PBS once about American Expats' experience living on the ARAMCO compound and working for the company, and it was all positive.  So, best of luck!

Hi jamonline, and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you have been given answers to your question.

Good luck in your new job:),
Harmonie.

Thank you.  Ive spoken to a few people who were there in the 80s and 90s, but trying to get an idea of how things are now with all the changes.

Hi, I need help looking for a job with ARAMCO or another similar place in SA. I am in Canada and would love to m ove there with my family. I have a Canadian passport and lived here all my life. I am a professional engineer in aerospace. I m also a certified accountant and an MBA with 25 yrs experience.
I look for advise and suggestions.
Thanks