Photography groups/courses

Hi Peepsicles!

Does anyone know if there are any good photography courses in Riyadh?

And also are there any photography groups?

Many thanks

BR

Dominic

yes, there's a lot of photography groups and they are offering courses from basic to advance.

thanks funkydelicguy for the info, but can you please tell me how to reach to those groups?

Hello dominic.

Welcome to Expat.com!:)

I hope that other members will help you soon.

Regards,
Harmonie

well, i dont know much abt the photography thing much but wanted to welcome harmonie to the blog.... i see she is being taking note of every post in saudi arabia

Hello shahab.ali,
and thank you for the welcome:)

Regards,
Harmonie.

ok, erigirl. i'll post here the groups once i get their corresponding contacts. :)

http://v1.iimmgg.com/images/is8gr/377a0f9e60635f0bf6d86a601cb4b413.jpg

Cameraderie Photography Club International
21st Basic Digital Photography Seminar for Non-Filipinos

When: July 15 & 22, 2011
Venue: Second Philippine International School [SPIS], Sulimanya

Online registration, send to [email protected]
Name:
Contact no:
email address:

Registration Fee: 300 SAR [inclusive of meals & snacks, to be settled on the first day of the seminar]

For more details, contact:
Alex: 0506973279
Gerald: 0507034873
Erwin: 0502917108
Resil: 0559453318

Great Thanks Funkydelicguy

Shaby, you are bad!  :dumbom:  What are we going to do with you?  :whistle: 

Have have you been my friend?  :)

u guys can do anything with me... i m all yours

Shaby - be careful what you wish for!  lol  :whistle:

i didnt wish for anything... i was just reminding

does anyone already registered for the upcoming photography course?

No, but if I am able to get the camera that I'm after I will register

you can also learn photography at Sheffield --- sheffield-ksa.com

Hey Guys, I'm a Photographer / Interior Designer from Los Angeles, California. I currently reside here in Riyadh. If you're new to photography and looking to get one on one or group lessons, from learning how to use your Camera to flash photography, please contact me and I'll be more than happy to teach you. I'll work with you as I love photography and money isn't my main concern. Its also a great way to meet people that share the same interest.

I do both architectural/Interior and modeling photography. I'm also awesome in Photoshop retouching if you're interested in that. I believe photography and Photoshop go hand in hand, as that will be your postproduction Studio after finishing from the camera.

Please don't hesitate to call or email me on the following, as I know how hard it is to find photography courses here in the Kingdom. Contact me by email if you would like to see some of my work.

Nadimento, you should definitely register in the business directory > photographers

Thank you Julien, I definitely will. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Nadim I would like to have a course in photography
but am in Jeddah

Hello everybody, I was relocated here in Riyadh from Al Khobar. I am searching for some individuals or groups who are fond of fishing or nature photography here in riyadh. I've searched on google earth and found out that there's a lot of beautiful sceneries not too far from Riyadh capital. Somewhere down south around 10 to 15 km, there are rivers and canyons where I wish I could take some photos too. My only problem is I don't have a car. I am willing to share for the expenses for those who have cars or for those who want to rent a car.

Let us explore Riyadh!  :)

me too i want to register for the course could u send me the address pls.?

gigi92 wrote:

you can also learn photography at Sheffield --- sheffield-ksa.com

Site only in Arabic. Gives us insight into their setup etc :: This institute doesn't welcome non-Arabic-Speaking persons.

@legends - do you know someone whos selling light meter in riyadh? second hand lang po.. pasensya na hindi ko alam san po mag post neto

Hi steelbrush24!

Could you please use only English on this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

hi harmonie
im sorry for the post.
thanks for the link

steelbrush

Ummmm just wondering why the Saudi government has to blocked site?!!!i recently found this website which has a lot N lots of free movies but it's kinda annoying when u try to open the link N all u see  is sorry the page is blocked?!!! ;(((((( grrrrrrr so annoying,does any of you guys knows how to unblock it cause I've already send them a request please unblock site all I got in reply was I hv to wait for 48 hours but the thing is it's been 56 hours N no action at all ;((((((

Hello everyone,
I got a camera recently. I am trying to learn it from the internet sources; however, if you know any groups or any organizations that i can learn interactively, can you please inform me?

Hi @ahmeterdem,

Your face and the red flag underneath your post took me right away to Takseem Square... :)

Come on in:

Join "Riyadh Amateur Photographers Club".

It's on facebook and the address is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Riyadh. … phers.Club

Hi TLL,

can I join? sounds interesting :D

Sure Salman, Our pleasure!!!