Osteopath or chiropractor in Mexico city DF

Does anyone know of an osteopath or chiro working in Mex City?

Thanks

Hi and welcome on board Jo9Nash!

I hope other members will be able to guide you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Jo9Nash!

I have an an excellent osteopath who really helped me out a lot with some hip/backproblems. I had trouble finding one too, and my pilates instructor recommended one. Apparently the few osteopaths that practice in Mexico are foreigners so itŽs not very well-known.

Her name is Andrea Menalled, and her practice is in Lomas de Chapultepec. The street is Monte Athos, around number 400, right next to an indoor market in a fancy area with various small businesses. The street is parallel to Prado Sur. The phone number is 5282 5006.

She charges 1200 pesos per consultation, well worth it!

Hope this helps!

Hi Molgan

Thanks so much, I'll get in touch with her!
Can I also have the name if your pilates instructor, need one of those as well :)

Thanks so much!

Hi!

My pilates instructor gives classes in the Interlomas area (group and private), donŽt know how close that is for you..?
Anyway, pilates instructors should be a lot easier to find than osteopaths.. But Paz is a really good instructor, so if the distance is not too much for you I can recommend her highly! Her phone number is 04455 35590827.

Cheers,
Maria

Hello Molgan. It's been a few years since you made this post, but do you know if Andrea is still practicing in Mexico city? I tried google but didn't find her.

She is!! 52825006

Great!!

@J09Nash
Can you please recommend Andrea in the Mexico City business directory : Osteopaths ?
It can help out more members who need her services.

Thanks in advance.

Anas,
https://www.expat.com team :)