CDN female looking to relocate

Hello all!

I have been researching many countries to relocate to, and must say I really like what I read about Egypt culture (for the most part).
I'm a single Canadian Business student, and want to know what sort of job opportunities there are in Egypt for younger expats.
I have already completed my diploma for Tourism Management (making me suitable to work in Hotels, Restaurants and other Tourism Establishment) am currently completing my BBA (majoring in Management) and am considering taking a CELTA course to teach English as a second language.

Are there any single expat females who found it difficult to move to Egypt alone? Are you treated well by locals?
Is it difficult to find a decent job with good salary, and a place to live?

Locals- what is your advice for someone moving to your country alone? Any recommendations for places to live?

Thanks so much everyone :)

Are there any single expat females who found it difficult to move to Egypt alone? Are you treated well by locals?
am a local male i will not answer this one :)

Is it difficult to find a decent job with good salary, and a place to live?
i believe yes because the tourism sector is not doing very well recently, still u can do it. tourism vacancies are mostly available in cairo, sharm el seikh and hughada.

Locals- what is your advice for someone moving to your country alone? Any recommendations for places to live?
from local point of view "live anywhere as egyptians love expats", from expats point of view live in normal places where expats are living around like maadi and zamalek in cairo. it'll be easier for you.