Room or apartment

Hello to all :)

We are 2 adults  we are looking for a room around center of Stockholm city or 40-50 min from the center of the city , we not smoking not have pets, no drinking persons, we like calm life, make friends, like watch films , walking, play video games,we are strait persons,like to be clean around us the environment , respect the each other and the others around us, travel. We like find a room at logical price (rent ) or an apartment , is very important the calm logical room mates and like cleanliness and calm life..

Thank you for your attention

George and Ligita

Hi George and Ligita!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Stockholm classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Hi

Am looking for a person who can share the flat with me. Flat is fully furnished and is located 50 meters to Train and Buses station. Flat is in Masmo which is 28 minutes to Central station. Am looking for a person who can share the flat for no less than 6 months or more. Room area is 22 square meters, Rent includes Internet and Electricity. Interested people can contact me on kaleem3k(at)yahoo.com or 0046720329279

Regards

Hi klm123,

You should post your advert in the Stockholm classifieds > flat share, house share section. Thank you.