Laser hair removal clinic Riyadh

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are laser hair removal clinics in Riaydh and where they are.

Also, are they female only or are they clinics for males also?

thank you
Babur

how about the hair removal creams , they are all over the pharmacies

Try Kaya Skin Care Clinic. They do laser hair removal & a lot of their doctors are men, so I guess, they do allow men too. I drove past it once or twice, but don't remember the exact adress. Google them & check out their website. It looks great...

ya heard they are good... i used to see a lot of business in india...

Riyadh         
Orouba Street     
Tel: 00 966 12152299  /  12153382

oh ya, i m talking about kaya skin

thank you all for your help

Well actually I am also searching for skin care clinics in Riyadh, though I m living in Jubail. I dont mind coming over Riyadh at all. Istanul123, I a from Turkey. Can i know ur occupation? I am teaching English in Jubail.

Cheers,

I use the clinic on king Abdullah road. It's called consulting centre. I do laser over there and ive found them to be excellent. They offer much more than just laser. The numbers 01 4555545.

try suliman habib clinic

you can try  AL BASSAM MEDICAL

can you please tell me any good laser hair removal treatment and their costs in Al-Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

can anyone please tell me good laser hair removal treatment Centers and their costs in Al-Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

How much they charge for the full body treatment?

Full body? Even head? :o
Guys are looking good with lil hair. That makes a good personality for a guy, dont you think so?? :cool:
But unwanted hair is a problem for a lady :joking:

Theres alot of clinics in riyadh
And its ok for female
Where do you live in riyadh to give you a near clinics to you?

muhammad5801 wrote:

I took full body package at Kaya (10 sessions) for which they charged me 11,200 SAR .

kailashparmar wrote:
muhammad5801 wrote:

I took full body package at Kaya (10 sessions) for which they charged me 11,200 SAR .

and how long it will work like after how many months there will be no hair on body ?

@ KK YASIR

The hairs will be still there but what will happen is they will become thinner and thinner after every laser session and at one point they will not be noticeable anymore.
No. of laser sessions required varies from person to person (no. of hairs, hair & skin type etc.) generally there is a months gap between each session on an average they recommend 6 sessions but there is no surety that after X no. of sessions the hairs will be completely gone.

11,000 SAR is too much how did you pay after every session or in one time?

I paid in 2 installments. Paying for each session separately is too expensive.

i want to know about , face charge only ...!!!

Can anyone tell the cost for laser hair removal from chin.

Whatever you do don't go to Kaya! From first hand experience their practitioners aren't the ones who carry out the treatment and unfortunately it's in the hands of untrained assistants who have caused burns to more than a few people
I know. It's not worth taking a risk with your skin.

Hi, near which exit on king abdala is the hospital, n do you have a number that works? Most importantly what are the charges, thanks

ohh dear..dont go to any clinic..just pay for the raiser and do it by own...mans also have unwanted hairs but paying 11,200  is does not make sense.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Register Clinic in Business Directory + share contact infos only in private please.