Are there any Russian speaking Expats living in Mauritius?

Ronee привет,
Will do. Check the Inbox.
Cheers,
Anton

roneeland wrote:
Anton wrote:

People - please share the ideas for the BIG BIG BIG Russian speaking party gathering?

Hmm that would be interesting!!!! Anton try messaging me directly i missed ur last post!

When???

Hello my dear-dear Russians!!!!!!!

It is great that there are so many of us here,in Mauritius!

I've been here for 3 month only and already missed Russian people,language...

This blog is just a gift for me!

Will be happy to keep in touch with you.

Be happy my dear,

Elena

Priviet Elena,

Kak dela?

Hello Elena,

How are you?

Hi Elena!
Here a lot of Russians and Russian speaking people, don`t be sad about it)) If need to communicate can write me personally.
See you and happy holidays.

Hello, Elena!
I'm russian. We've been living in Tamarin since April 2012. You can come and visit us any time. :) if u need some info or yo ujust feel lonely, feel free to contact me via mobile 9310239. Tnough there are loads of russians in Grand Bay ;)

Hi Elvira,

Nice to meet you! Thank you for your support!!!!
Hope you are keeping well in spite of the weather.
Let me ask you some questions,ok? I wonder how long it took you to get used to living in Mauritius,to their way of life,customs?Because I'm still missing Russia,family,though my husband tries to do all his best to make me feel comfortable.

Sorry for so many questions..Do you work and if it is really a problem to find a good job here?

I will be happy to keep in touch with you and hope one day we'll meet!

Cheers,

Elena

Hello Roneeland!

I am fine!

Hope you are well too!

Have a nice day in spite of the RAINnnnnnnnnn!

:)

Privet Anna!
Happy to meet you and my THANK you for kind support!:)

Is there primary school for kids who speaks only russian?? My 3 yr old boy speaks only russian..wagwan with the private schools? How your kid/s coping?

Hello El_padrino -> Do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Mauritius forum. This will allow better interaction. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Roshan, I didn't know you are registered on this site!:)

El_padrino wrote:

Is there primary school for kids who speaks only russian?? My 3 yr old boy speaks only russian..wagwan with the private schools? How your kid/s coping?

Schools are all in English but there is Russian speaking kid's corner at Russian Hut at Pointe aux Canonniers with Russian cartoons and books. When there are enough kids for the class - Russian classes can be started for two age categories 3-6 and 6-10.

hello, its nice to see the Russian Community here,,

Anton, I would like to communicate with you, if its feasible,

Thxx

Privet

Privet! Est :)

Hi Masakali,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please introduce yourself and how we can help you? :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi. Man. 36.

Hi Benjamin,

How can we help pls ?

Thank you ;)

Maximilien

Привет!
Помощь не нужна ;)

In English please..

For Russian and non-Russian speakers, this Saturday, October 26th, 2013 there will be a gathering at Russian Hut. Launching partially new menu from new chef. Good opportunity to meet new friends and catch up with the old ones. Will be happy to see you there.

Great news, Olga!
I'm looking forward to try long-forgotten tastes and to speak russian!!))

Very pity, weekend is already busy. I hope to catch the RU gathering another day. Please keep me updated.

What time?

Starting from 18:00

Any set menu or event flyer? can you mail me at [email protected]

roneeland wrote:

Any set menu or event flyer? can you mail me at [email protected]

Will do but you can find all the info on Russian Hut facebook page as well.

Uuuu.....I am working on 26th...HOPE ONE DAY WILL BE MINE:P Wish everybody to have amazing time:D

bonjour my name Ivan
ya dobriy kogda pyan

I come from is Odessa
and bring a lot of stressa

I'm sure my English  good
but no one understand it tut

I tell them give me piva
But she is smiling me igrivo

My favy color RED
It will be till I'm dead

I like to drink Ginness
When I am having stress

I need a bigger house
For me and pet my - strauss

For now, I wish you well
From place which called Bagotell

Maslenitsa week at Russian Hut. For the great variety of "blini" you are more than welcome at Russian Hut. Enjoy the week and prepare for the Holly Lent. God bless.

hello,
I am not Russian but returned here a year ago after 30years in Europe. I am also looking for Russian and eastern Europeans to make friends.
Regards,
venessa

venessa1501 wrote:

hello,
I am not Russian but returned here a year ago after 30years in Europe. I am also looking for Russian and eastern Europeans to make friends.
Regards,
venessa

Vanessa welcome back! There are quite a few Eastern Europeans and Russian speaking people who currently stay on the Island. Try to search within Blog network under Mauritius.

Anton wrote:
venessa1501 wrote:

hello,
Regards,
venessa

Vanessa welcome back! There are quite a few Eastern Europeans and Russian speaking people who currently stay on the Island. Try to search within Blog network under Mauritius.

Or come to celebrate Maslenitsa on Saturday evening or Sunday as from afternoon until evening.

hello, I have never heard about the place you mentioned. I am on foot and no vehicle at present

Hey Anton, do you have a restaurant or something? seems like i saw you picture in a newspaper. :p I don't speak russian but is planning to visit Moscow this year. Always wanted to. I had 2 good russian friends when i was studying in France that's why i want to visit so much.

hi there, am married to an Uzbek russian speaking girl who is now living here in Mauritius with me. I think that she is finding it difficult to adapt and that maybe connecting with the Russian community will be of great help. any suggestions will be mostly welcome

thank you

oli

hi Anton, am married to an Uzbek russian speaking girl who is now living here in Mauritius with me. I think that she is finding it difficult to adapt and that maybe connecting with the Russian community will be of great help. any suggestions will be mostly welcome

thank you

oli

Keepitburnin wrote:

Hey Anton, do you have a restaurant or something? seems like i saw you picture in a newspaper. :p I don't speak russian but is planning to visit Moscow this year. Always wanted to. I had 2 good russian friends when i was studying in France that's why i want to visit so much.

This is Olga - Anton's wife. Yes, there is Russian Hut restaurant in the North and I manage it. You are more then welcome to come and visit. Also, if need help on Moscow we can advise on the places to visit.

oli75 wrote:

hi Anton, am married to an Uzbek russian speaking girl who is now living here in Mauritius with me. I think that she is finding it difficult to adapt and that maybe connecting with the Russian community will be of great help. any suggestions will be mostly welcome

thank you

oli

Oli hallo. Yes, feel free to give my contacts to your wife. Will be happy to meet and welcome to Russian speaking community.

Olga