Want to make friend in Ho Chi Minh city to practise English

Hello everyone,my name is Tri,I am living in Ho Chi Minh City,long time ago,I hasn't practise English,so now,I make this topic with the hope have friend,and i can improve my English.If you go to VietNam,Ho Chi Minh City,if you don't know anything and you don't hesitate,you can contact to me "[email protected]" and my yahoo and my skype is "tmt264" too.Hope to see you in my City

Hi minh.tri!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hello everybody!!!! ))

hi

hello everone...

Hello

WhiteRussian wrote:

Hello everybody!!!! ))

what's up? :D

hello have a nice day everyone!

Hello Phuongnguyen and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe an introduction? ;)

Regards,
Harmonie.

yes sure ! thank

Spanish/English Living in HCMC

New here, wanting to make new friends

also get some information about different areas on the city

hopefully to relocate  near Dist 3 on a good price.

anyone knows of a nice place, please let me know

Thanks

Sure

Hi, my name is Jean and I'm moving to HCM City at the end of September and like to make friend in VN so I can adopt to culture there quickly...

@Tri: Have added your skype already. 
@Jean: I am living at district 10. Just drop me a message when you come, I would help :)

Morning everyone!

hello everybody :)

Hi Jean!
my name is Thanh, i'm local here in Saigon. welcome to my country, open mind guy here. let's feel free to contact for any information.  :D

i also want to join :) Any spot for a meeting day.

Hello
I'm Hanah, i want to join this group. when will we meet? and where? Have a nice day! :)

Thanks, I'll make contact once I settle in VN, right now I'm getting my stuff together, flying to VN next week, can't wait!!

That's great news. Happy to meet you soon then  ;)

Hi everyone!
I am Phuc. I am in district 3. I am also excited to foin your group. Let contact me *************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security