Domestic Help

Hi,

I will move to Manila shortly and need a ballpark cost for hiring some domestic help. I am single and will not be sharing an apartment.
I just need to know how much I would pay for someone to do some general cleaning, maybe a little cooking, laundry, ironing and shopping. The position would be Mon-Fri and not live-in.

I'd really appreciate any help...

Thanks in advance....

EPC

$30-$50 USD + meals per month is about the going rate.but get some references,its always a good idea.
PS...A good maid will save you twice her salary just by keeping you from getting overcharged on everyday stuff.

Hello,
  I am so much interested to apply as your maid , my name is Rebecca  just reply to my e mail ... i could do all the household work for you  I've worked before to aerican family in singapoe for 2 years and 2 years to a chinese family pls reply to my e [email protected]

where will you based at?

pinaymentor

Day rate is around p500 for Makati area. Ask your colleagues, they will be the best source of help referrals.  Also, if your single and not messy, 2 days per week would probably be enough unless you need the cooking ability (that can take some time to train).