Hi to every one

I am italian and I am planing to be back to lebanon soon. How is going there? Ciao carlo

i was there last summer..it was lovely..the people are quite friendly....maybe a little too friendly lol...but in a good way...
you however have to plan ahead in terms of accommodation, car rentals etc as prices and availabilities are'nt stable...

The weather is usually good for its season(s)...
Good Luck!

Thank you and have a pleasant weekend where ever you are, ciao carlo

Did you make there? i want to visit end of sep-oct. let me know how it is. sooooo looking forward to this trip my research is in work. enjoy yourself!

Hey Carlo, I am italian too, but I prefer to write in english so everyone can read and maybe our speech can be useful for someone! Why did you write: be back to Lebanon? Have you already have been there? Have you ever lived there? I am planning to go to live there but my main problem is finding a job. I am engaged with a lebanese boy and my background is agriculture, environment and research. But I find it really hard... do you have any suggestion for me? I am going to travel to Lebanon after 1 month and I'm planning to stay there almost 2 months... What about you?