True or false?

is it true that schools are free in Germany?

i assume you mean universities? it's true that there is a very low student fee for university students at some universities. it varies from school to school and region, but i do know the student fee for students at the dresden university of technology (or technische universität dresden) is 200€ (it could be a couple euro more, but is around there).

Hi there!

Normal public schools are free in Germany. There are also private schools that cost some money. Public universities donŽt charge a tution fee but you pay around 200 EUR a semester (6 months) for the university services. In the 200 EUR a ticket for public transportaion for all Saxony is included.

Hi,

I would say in the north of Germany you can pay starting with 37 euros per semester. In the south of Germany, for instance Munich, - 550 euro per semester and transportation costs are not included here.

yes is it! at kapg ngcollege ka ditoh. U dont have to pay for itition fee. mkktnggap k pa ng pera sa pinagtatrabahuhan mo"mean kung san ka ngaaral cla ang mgbbyad syo". puwera nlng kung sa private ka, iun maybad na un! tga saan kba ditoh?

charmz schnapka wrote:

is it true that schools are free in Germany?

kpag student may byad tlga,kla ko kpg collge lng e!

nikkk wrote:

i assume you mean universities? it's true that there is a very low student fee for university students at some universities. it varies from school to school and region, but i do know the student fee for students at the dresden university of technology (or technische universität dresden) is 200€ (it could be a couple euro more, but is around there).

@mabuhay: In English please.

Thanks
Armand

Hallo Charmz, are you interested in living in Dresden? If yes, let me know then. With regards to the free tution, I'm sorry but I dont have any idea.