PACKING BOXES required please - anyone help?

Hi, am due to move compounds in the next couple of weeks and am seeking some packing boxes.  Yes, I know I can order these from removal companies, but they charge a fortune!  Am looking for any access to someone just relocated to Riyadh and have a ton of boxes or a retail outlet connection who has lots of used boxes and can help me out or ......  all offers appreciated, just send me a private message (pm) to this site.

Thanks

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Hi, am due to move compounds in the next couple of weeks and am seeking some packing boxes.  Yes, I know I can order these from removal companies, but they charge a fortune!  Am looking for any access to someone just relocated to Riyadh and have a ton of boxes or a retail outlet connection who has lots of used boxes and can help me out or ......  all offers appreciated, just send me a private message (pm) to this site.

Thanks

when we moved , i asked the grocery store to give me some empty boxes ,  i got over 55 free of charge.

Hey boxes eh? If you have a car why not go to some huge supermarket, they have lots of them in their trucks loading bay , for example, PANDA, ROAM, SADHAN etc etc. If you are moving in a week why not go round every day and pick up say like 10 boxes . You can collect a lot that way. :D and its free! :D

Xtrem wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Hi, am due to move compounds in the next couple of weeks and am seeking some packing boxes.  ......  all offers appreciated, just send me a private message (pm) to this site.

Thanks

when we moved , i asked the grocery store to give me some empty boxes ,  i got over 55 free of charge.

Great advice, thank's :)

SaQiB wrote:

Hey boxes eh? If you have a car why not go to some huge supermarket, they have lots of them in their trucks loading bay , for example, PANDA, ROAM, SADHAN etc etc. If you are moving in a week why not go round every day and pick up say like 10 boxes . You can collect a lot that way. :D and its free! :D

Hey SaQiB, that we CAN do, thanks :)

@gowiththeflow: yeah thats the best and cheapest way to get boxes, unless you know people in FedEX! :D they have the best moving boxes!! I know.. since I've used them :lol:

anyway, just ask the ppl there they will be ready to doll em out if you ask nicely. :P

:rolleyes: Hey there!

I guess you can go to SACO? they sell these boxes for SR 6 each.  Happy Moving!

any other place to buy such boxes? small sized?

Hi pkmusd,

Please note that you have posted on an old thread dated 2011.

Please feel free to start a new discussion or to participate on other topics as well :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Priscilla wrote:

Hi pkmusd,

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I know, wanted to check if the person who posted got it and from where.

Priscilla wrote:

No probs. Boxes never go out of demand :D

@pkmusd,
I buy from SACO. I guess, the posters above have covered almost all possibilities in Riyadh. Oh yes, Ikea too!

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Priscilla wrote:

@pkmusd,
I buy from SACO. I guess, the posters above have covered almost all possibilities in Riyadh. Oh yes, Ikea too!

They are expensive, I found a cheaper solution.
PM me if anyone is interested and I can pass you his no

pkmusd wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Priscilla wrote:

@pkmusd,

I'm sure there must be reasons stopping you from sharing that info on the blog. Do PM me. I'll need boxes soon :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
pkmusd wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

@pkmusd,

I'm sure there must be reasons stopping you from sharing that info on the blog. Do PM me. I'll need boxes soon :)

Not really, I found one guy on expatriates selling them. He gets it from a warehouse in sulai.

Hi,
Can PM me please , I need Boxes .

Jeha wrote:

Hi,
Can PM me please , I need Boxes .

3 years old thread. Please initiate a new one. :)

Yes i have lots of boxes if anyone need contact me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

share you contact details

Can you tell md where i can get an 53*53*53  or 58*58*58 cargo boxes im desperate