Close

PACKING BOXES required please - anyone help?

Hi, am due to move compounds in the next couple of weeks and am seeking some packing boxes.  Yes, I know I can order these from removal companies, but they charge a fortune!  Am looking for any access to someone just relocated to Riyadh and have a ton of boxes or a retail outlet connection who has lots of used boxes and can help me out or ......  all offers appreciated, just send me a private message (pm) to this site.

Thanks

gowiththeflowUK :

Hi, am due to move compounds in the next couple of weeks and am seeking some packing boxes.  Yes, I know I can order these from removal companies, but they charge a fortune!  Am looking for any access to someone just relocated to Riyadh and have a ton of boxes or a retail outlet connection who has lots of used boxes and can help me out or ......  all offers appreciated, just send me a private message (pm) to this site.

Thanks

when we moved , i asked the grocery store to give me some empty boxes ,  i got over 55 free of charge.

Hey boxes eh? If you have a car why not go to some huge supermarket, they have lots of them in their trucks loading bay , for example, PANDA, ROAM, SADHAN etc etc. If you are moving in a week why not go round every day and pick up say like 10 boxes . You can collect a lot that way. :D and its free! :D

Xtrem :
gowiththeflowUK :

Hi, am due to move compounds in the next couple of weeks and am seeking some packing boxes.  ......  all offers appreciated, just send me a private message (pm) to this site.

Thanks

when we moved , i asked the grocery store to give me some empty boxes ,  i got over 55 free of charge.

Great advice, thank's :)

SaQiB :

Hey boxes eh? If you have a car why not go to some huge supermarket, they have lots of them in their trucks loading bay , for example, PANDA, ROAM, SADHAN etc etc. If you are moving in a week why not go round every day and pick up say like 10 boxes . You can collect a lot that way. :D and its free! :D

Hey SaQiB, that we CAN do, thanks :)

@gowiththeflow: yeah thats the best and cheapest way to get boxes, unless you know people in FedEX! :D they have the best moving boxes!! I know.. since I've used them :lol:

anyway, just ask the ppl there they will be ready to doll em out if you ask nicely. :P

:rolleyes: Hey there!

I guess you can go to SACO? they sell these boxes for SR 6 each.  Happy Moving!

any other place to buy such boxes? small sized?

Hi pkmusd,

Please note that you have posted on an old thread dated 2011.

Please feel free to start a new discussion or to participate on other topics as well :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Priscilla :

Hi pkmusd,

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I know, wanted to check if the person who posted got it and from where.

Priscilla :

No probs. Boxes never go out of demand :D

@pkmusd,
I buy from SACO. I guess, the posters above have covered almost all possibilities in Riyadh. Oh yes, Ikea too!

TheLegendLeads :
Priscilla :

@pkmusd,
I buy from SACO. I guess, the posters above have covered almost all possibilities in Riyadh. Oh yes, Ikea too!

They are expensive, I found a cheaper solution.
PM me if anyone is interested and I can pass you his no

pkmusd :
TheLegendLeads :
Priscilla :

@pkmusd,

I'm sure there must be reasons stopping you from sharing that info on the blog. Do PM me. I'll need boxes soon :)

TheLegendLeads :
pkmusd :
TheLegendLeads :

@pkmusd,

I'm sure there must be reasons stopping you from sharing that info on the blog. Do PM me. I'll need boxes soon :)

Not really, I found one guy on expatriates selling them. He gets it from a warehouse in sulai.

Hi,
Can PM me please , I need Boxes .

Jeha :

Hi,
Can PM me please , I need Boxes .

3 years old thread. Please initiate a new one. :)

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh