If i want to make shopping website want to know about detail

if i want to make website to sell shirt for women in sweden
i need registration the website in sweden or not
because i worry about tax if some one know plese help me get the
answer
thank you

It's a bit late but maybe some one  else wants to know it two.

If you have a company ( in your case a company that's sells clothes) that is located in Sweden. You need to pay VAT and corporate tax in Sweden. It doesn't matter what domain you have .com, .se, .co.uk, .fr, .de ... .

If your company is located outside Sweden ( still in EU). You need to pay taxes in the country your company is located. For instance if your company is located in Paris ( France) you need to pay VAT and corporate tax in France. When selling to Swedish customers.

If you sell for more than €300 000 to Swedish customers with your "French" company you need to pay VAT for those Swedish Customers in Sweden an corporate tax in France.

If you only sell and target Swedish customers there's a chance that the authorities will see your company as an Swedish company because the will think you have your company abroad only for fiscal reasons. And there is a chance you nee to pay taxes in Sweden.

Keep in mind that for drugs and alcohol there are other rules! These rules are only for "normal" goods.

@Krispijnj

Do not expect a reply as the post is very old now.
Perhaps you could open a new thread on this topic.